CHOOSE ME 15

🐯🐧~

After a long happy night. Sana and momo bid their goodbye and dahyun also said goodnight to tzuyu and chaeyoung.

"Lemme clean all this and you go to sleep okay." Tzuyu said and smile.

Chaeyoung insist the offer. "Better you go to sleep. I will clean all this. You must tired. You join us right after finished your work and you do clean a room for me and mira. You had done enough tzuyu. Thank you." She said and keep cleaning.

Tzuyu accidently hold her hand. They staring at their hand and chaeyoung pull out while blushing.

"Sorry." Tzuyu said and rub her nape. "I think i do need to shower and i will come help you later. Insist!" She said went to her room. She close the door and and smiling while looking at her hand.

Meanwhile tzuyu showering, chaeyoung already finishing the chores and resting herself on the couch. Tzuyu sigh looking all clean and she sitting beside chaeyoung.

"Yah! Why you clean all the mess by yourself. I should help you at least." She said and sulking.

Chaeyoung glance at her and giggle. "Not suit on you tzuyu. Stop doing that."

Tzuyu widen her eyes. "Better you take back what you said earlier. Or else chaeng."

Chaeyoung look at tzuyu and laugh harder. "You should looking at your face. Funny."

Tzuyu look away and pretend to sulking.

Chaeyoung stop laughing and she tap her shoulder. "Tzuyu. I'm sorry. Can you forgive me?"

Tzuyu smile a little when she heard chaeyoung sweet soft voices.

"Tzuyuyah..." suddenly mira crying. "Sorry okay." She said again before leave.

Tzuyu glance at her and her heart pounding fast. She hold her chest and smiling. She went to her room and keep staring at ceiling. "Omg heart. What you had done to me. Oh son chaeyoung. You make me fall deeper for you." She mumble and huging her pillow. She notice her pillow smell strawberry and mira sweet yogurt lotion. "Smell good. I can sleep happily every night smelling this scent." She closing her eyes and keep admiring the smell and fall asleep.

Mina pov

Mina can't sleep yet. She keep thinking about that bus and that girl. 'If she truely chaeyoung why she not notice me or she notice but don't want to see me.' She can't get rid this feeligs. She admit she miss chaeyoung and she always wonder how is her baby. "Our baby must be 3 months right chaeyoung." She mumble and keep staring at chaeyoung picture. She not even notice her tears drop.

(Just acted like mina staring at this photo)

Sakura smile and notice mina in her office. She went to mina and wrap her hand around her neck. "Baby." She said sweetly and healing her scent.

Mira wipe her tears and keep chaeyoung photo in her diary. She turn around and hug sakura. "Baby. Why still awake?" She ask and kiss her cheek.

Sakura sit on her lap. "Baby. We need to discuss something."

Mina looking at her innocently. "What baby?"

Sakura begin to blushing. "Emmm i do think, i just think okay don't be mad at me."

Mina chuckle. "Just say it."

Sakura lean closer to mina's chest and put her hand on it also. "I do think, why don't we have a little of ours in this house. It will light up our life also." She draw circle on mina's chest.

Mina already gulp and shocked by her request. "But, i want you to fully ready baby. If you don't, we can wait more. I'm ready and i just say this because i respect you baby." She stroke her hair softly.

Sakura looking up to her face and care it softly. She looking straight into her eyes. "Baby. We do love each other and I, as your wife, do i need to fully all you request as my husband. I'm fully ready to have our love inside me and bring them to this world." She kiss mina lips and wrap her hand around mina neck.

Mina hold her by her waist and pull her closer to her. She cherish all the kiss softly. She pull out and looking at sakura lovingly and cares her soft cheek. "Thanks for always be ready in our love life." She peck her lips and carry her to their room. No one dare to break the stare. Mina close the door using her leg.

Leave your votes for me.💙💚😊💙💜🧡🖤💚🐯🐧 hope this worth it.