CHOOSE ME 32

🐯🐧~

~~~

Chaeyoung pov

After 2 months being sad because of final goodbye. She still feel sad. She missing mina so much. She want to be in mina arms. Here she is in bedroom. Laying on the bed with mira beside her who still sleeping.

"Happy 5 months old baby." Chaeyoung kiss her head and cares her cheeks.

"Grown up to be a good person baby. Don't be like me. In you lovelife, find someone more better than daddy."

Without chaeyoung notice her tears drop. She loss count how many times she cried because of mina. But still even she let go a piece of her heart for mina at one time, it's still hurt. The pain still there and fresh.

"This is so hurt." She cover her mouth not to let mira heard she's crying. She leave mira.

"Chaeng where are you going?" Tzuyu confuse seeing chaeyoung just go out like that.

Dahyun and tzuyu look at each other.

"I will follow her and you take care of mira."

Dahyun nod and see tzuyu went out.

"Chaeng wait!" Tzuyu try to catch her hand, but she too fast.

They both keep running until they arrived at the park. Both of them panting. But not their lucky day, it's raining. They sooking in wetness from the rain drop. But for chaeyoung she already sooked from wetness of her tears, that will never stop droping for mina.

"Chaeng, wait." Tzuyu finally reach chaeyoung's wrist.

Chaeyoung shocked when she heard tzuyu voices. She stop at her track and froze while trembling.

Tzuyu pull her into her hug.

"Stop running away from the pain."

Chaeyoung only know how to cry and she crying.

"I can't stop this pain. It's so hurt. Go home tzuyu, let me go. I know where i want to go."

She let go of the hug and leaving tzuyu.

Tzuyu look at her who running again from her. She feel hurt. She afraid to enter that hurting heart. She afraid to heal that. But tzuyu do love chaeyoung. She just walk away from that place.

Once again chaeyoung stop at the place she can find peace even it's still raining.

Mina pov

After the doctor check up, she send sakura home but sakura wanted some chocolates making mina going out in raining day to convenience store. But she don't know why, her feelings make her went to one place. She drove there and when she staying there for almost 30 minutes with her phone ringing. She just ignored her phone and her eyes just focus at one benches that she and chaeyoung used to sit. She waiting and keep waiting untill one person running toward that benches and crying.

"Chaeyoung." She whisper. Her heart hurt seeing she crying in the rainy day.

Chaeyoung heart bring her here again. The place she wanted to hate but she can't. When she crying all out in rainy day, she can feel someone covering her head. She look up and their eyes meeting with each other.

Leave your votes.🥺💜💙🐯🐧continue on the next chapter.