CHOOSE ME 38

🐧🐯~

~~~

Mina keep staring at chaeyoung back and smiling.

"Cute."

Mina mumble and walking closer to chaeyoung. She wrap her arms on chaeyoung waist and put her chin on chaeyoung's shoulder.

Chaeyoung shocked and she feel her heart beating fast. She admit that she miss this moment but it's not right for doing this.

"Mina."

Mina snuggle more closer to chaeyoung's neck and hide her face on the crook of chaeyoung's neck.

"Please let me stay for a bit. I miss you."

Chaeyoung turn of the stove and closing her eyes. She gulp when she feel mina hot breath hiting her collarbone and bare skin.

"Mina please."

Mina let go of the hug and look down. She upset because chaeyoung rejected her. She bring herself to backyard and siting on the chair that already there. She close her eyes and her tears remain on her cheeks.

Chaeyoung feel bad for doing that to mina but it's wrong. Chaeyoung decided to finish the cooking and bring it to mina instead.

"Eat first."

Chaeyoung not even looking at mina and just give the food to her.

Mina tears still there and she wipe it. She take the plate chaeyoung give and sobbing.

"Thanks." The crack in her voices saying that.

Chaeyoung can feel that mina crying. She decided to look at mina and it's breaking her heart saying those tears.

"Mina."

Mina look at chaeyoung with her teary eyes and upset.

Chaeyoung worried and she sit infront of mina. She can't even seeing mina tears. She wipe the tears away.

Mina hold chaeyoung palm that still on her cheeks.

"I miss your touch baby. Can we forget everythings for this 2 weeks."

Chaeyoung breathing heavily hearing that words. She missing mina so much. She can't let herself lose to mina tears and softness like that. She pull away her hand and walk away.

Mina can only see her walk away from her.

"Why chaeyoung, does it's forbidden to missing you. I do miss you so bad." She just eat chaeyoung cooked meal and smile.

"Always yummy." She keep eating and that taste turn her sad mood to happy mood.

Mr son pov

"Did chaeyoung tell you when she gonna come to work?"

Umji bow at him before talk.

"She said, she comeback after 2 weeks."

Mr son nod and leaving immediately.

Umji confuse because of mr son sudden action.

FLASHBACK

Mr son meet with his investigator. He's asked someone to find about chaeyoung and all his guess about chaeyoung is right.

"Here is all her informations inside." He's bow and take the payment before leaving.

Mr son take a deep breath before take all things inside th envelope.

name: son chaeyoun
Birth: 23 april 1999
Parent
Mom: Son taeyeon
Dad: Son jinyoung

A few photo of chaeyoung.

His tears drop when he's staring at those photo.

"I'm sorry taeyeon, if i'm not leave you back then, you will be here with me. You will never have to married my cousin. I hate him for you!, I'm promise to you i will take care of chaeyoung."

He's wipe his tears and leaving that place.

One secret settle. Leave your votes. Have many more mystery😜💙💛🐯🐧a bit lame i guess.