CHOOSE ME 41

🐧🐯~

~~~

Morning come and one of them glad that mira not even crying last night. She sleeping peacefully and gave them a credit to hugging each other untill morning.

Chaeyoung groan and accidently push mina face making her groan to.

"Emmmm." Chaeyoung yawn and keep pushing mina face while closing her eyes.

Mina open her eyes and about to pull her other hand but chaeyoung's head place on that.

"Chaeyoung?"

Mina calling chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung shocked hearing mina voice. She open her eyes and look beside her. She feel soft under her head and she touring her hand and feel mina's arm. She sit on the bed and covering her face because she shy.

Mina chuckle and playful pulling the blanket from chaeyoung and smirk.

"Why? Don't you like it. Last night who hugging who first?"

Mina keep teasing chaeyoung and chaeyoung's face already red like a tomato right now.

She can't even meet mina's eyes and she sighing again and again.

Mina pull the blanket away and smile to her.

"Don't be shy, we used to sleep like that. Remember?"

Chaeyoung feel sad about that. She take a look at mina and forgeting about her shy feelings.

"We used mina, but that doesn't mean i want that to happen again. I think it's a bad idea to follow you here, i should going home. I just..."

Mina cover chaeyoung's mouth with her palm to shut her up.

"If you not talking anymore i will remove my hand."

Chaeyoung gulp when she notice their face only inch away from each other. Chaeyoung nod slowly and mina removing her hand slowly and take chaeyoung's hand.

"Chaeyoung, untill when you want to pushing me away from your life? Am i that bad? Am i not deserve to love you?"

Chaeyoung just stay silent and keep looking into mina's eyes.

But suddenly mina's phone ringing and both of them take a look at it. Mina grab it and sakura calling her.

Chaeyoung pull her other hand and proceed to check on mira.

"Hello baby." Mina smile.

Chaeyoung can only hearing they flirting and being sweet to each other. But one word that breaking chaeyoung's heart is.

"Take care baby, i will come home and i will hug you and kiss your belly okay. Say hi to our baby from me. Bye." Mina's hangup the call and turn to chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung tears already drop and her hand shaking, her knees feel weak and her lip trembling.

'Sakura pregnant, and she has time to lie to her wife. How reckless you mina.'

Mina slowly walking to chaeyoung and wrap her arms around chaeyoung's waist and snift her neck.

"I'm sorry." Mina utter it softly.

Chaeyoung close her eyes before talking with tears still drop.

"Mina, you choose the wrong way. Don't let the others heart hurt just because of your reckless action. First you said you still love me and then you have sakura and then you making love with her and then she pregnant and you here with me with a lie you make that woman believe you on business trip."

Chaeyoung mad and face mina. Her anger eyes look straight into mina's eyes.

"This *she's point on her heart* it's hurt here when you did it last time. And now you keep hurting it. Why can't you be honest with yourself that you love sakura for now. Yes i admit i'm your first but it's all in the past, make sakura your last even she's not the first, she perfect for you. Just love her only and forget about me. I don't love you mina, i love someone else, she's way more better than you. Please, i wanna go home today."

Mina tears also drop when the time chaeyoung's asked her to be honest with herself and chaeyoung's don't love her.

"I told you i can leave sakura for you. She's not deserve to have me in her life. I'm reckless and i'm heart breaker. I'm a jerk i know, but chaeyoung, when i say i still love you, yes i did and forever you will be my first love that i cherish until today. Every second i blame myself for not search for you in the past. I regret and..."

Chaeyoung slap her face without mina can finishing her words.

"Keep that explaination for sakura. Stop hurting me mina. Please let me go. Let me be the bird for once, i wanna go anywhere i want, doing whatever i want and love anyone that i want. Let me out from your cage if you still love me. Please mina. I'm beging you for this time."

Mina nod and slowly she's smile even inside she hurting too.

"If that you really want, only one day here and i'm promise you i will never show myself infront of you again. My last request, i want our last goodbye be the most memorable moment for me. Let's spend one day like a couple, let's hire a nanny to taking care of mira. Let's just be you and me only. Please chaeyoung."

Chaeyoung glance at mira once and she nod to mina.

"Fined, i will." Without any emotion chaeyoung wipe her tears and say yes to mina's proposal.

This story reach the end soon🥺🤧 hope you like it.🥺🐯🐧💛 i guess chaeyoung be a single mom forever🤧