CHOOSE ME 23

🐯🐧~

Chaeyoung arrived at her home. She just walking straigth to her room and drop everything on the floor. She close the door and ignoring dahyun and tzuyu.

"Jeez what happen to her?" Dahyun asking confusely.

"I don't know. Do i look like a her angel. Know everythings about what happen to her. When asking use your smart small brain."

Dahyun annoyed by that words.

"How about try to ask her then."

"No, i don't think she is ready now. For now, let her calm first and about mira, i will sleep with her tonight."

Dahyun nod and agree. "But we must comfort her. We can't let her just be like that."

Tzuyu nod agree with dahyun.

'What happen to you chaeng. You make me worried.'

Chaeyoung pov

She lose in tears. She lose in broken pieces heart. Mina reckless heart really leave her in deep pain. 'Mina, i love you. Why you force me to unlove you when we can be at the first time again.' She lose in her own inerself.

Suddenly mira crying loudly.

"Mira." She mumble.

She wipe her tears away and went to mira immediately.

"Baby. Mommy sorry." She take mira and comforting her.

Tzuyu and dahyun completely confuse because of chaeyoung actions.

"Chaeyoung are you okay." Tzuyu ask and worried.

Chaeyoung crying and hug mira who still crying.

Dahyun and tzuyu feel weird and confuse. They glance at each other.

"Dahyunah, take mira and go to sana and momo's house."

Dahyun nod and slowly take mira from chaeyoung. But she scared to let mira go.

"Chaeng, please. You hurting mira. Please let dahyun take her. I promise mira will gonna be fined and we talk to each other okay."

Tzuyu went closer and hold her arm. Dahyun take mira and rush to sana and momo's house.

Tzuyu hug chaeyoung and bring her to sit on the couch.

"Calm down chaeng what happen?"

But chaeyoung still silent and keep crying on tzuyu shoulder.

Meanwhile dahyun pov

Dahyun running to their house.

"Wait!" Momo open the door and revealing dahyun and mira.

"What happen to you? Where is chaeyoung and tzuyu?"

Dahyun panting and sweating cause she used the stairs instead the elevator. "Can i come in."

Momo nod and move a side and still confuse.

Back to chaeyu pov

Tzuyu stroke her hair softly.

"It's hurt." She speak between her sobbing.

Tzuyu take a look at her face and wipe away her tears.

"Chaeyoung. Who did that. Tell me."

Chaeyoung look at tzuyu.

"I see her today."

"Who chaeng?"

"She, mina. Myoi mina. Mira's dad."

Tzuyu clench her fist and she can't even seeing chaeyoung hurt this much.

"I know it's hurt so much chaeng. But it's hurt me more when i see you like this. Please don't waste any single tear for the jerk like her."

Chaeyoung chuckle.

"Yes she is a jerk. But to me she will never be that one. I love her but her reckless heart choose another person. I wanted to hate her but i can't. I still waiting for a magic to happen."

Tzuyu sigh and hurt by chaeyoung words.

"But chaeng. She hurt you this bad, why you still waiting for her. Don't you look forward, maybe have someone who love you more than she love you. Beside that, she don't deserve your love."

Chaeyoung gloomy eyes look straight into her eyes and she can see herself doing a shit for mina.

"I don't know tzuyu.....it's just hurt here." She hold her chest and holding the pain she feel just because a person she love the most cuz that.

Tzuyu can't stand seeing her suffering like this. She hold chaeyoung's hand and staring inside her beautiful lens.

"Healing chaeng. Heal your heart."

Chaeyoung chuckle again and shake her head.

"How do you know the healing is working?" She hanging her head down like nothing she can do anymore. She lose everything.

"I will say that, i never being in healing process but chaeyoung i do know healing it is. When your mind is no longer governed by the past and when you feel peace in situations where you used to feel tension. You more easily connect with joy and happily use bondaries to protect your well-being. The healing is real when your mind feels lighter and loving yourself becomes natural. But this time do it for mira. She need you. Don't let mira suffering just because that jerk hurt you many times. Don't lose hope if you still love her. You can have her back in future, i will supporting you."

Chaeyoung hug tzuyu and place her head on her shoulder.

"She the story i wish not exist in my life. I want to forget about her without hating her, but today she make me realize that i hate her so much. I hate all about her."

Tzuyu stroke her hair and smile a little.

"That's it, do it slowly. We can go through all of this chaeng. We can. I will always be here for you and mira."

Tzuyu close her eyes and that the best moment she can feel with chaeyoung.

Meanwhile

Sana rush to chaeyoung after dahyun said chaeyoung crying. But the scene she saw when chaeyoung hug tzuyu and tzuyu little smile, totally break her heart. She feel like this world stop for her to looking for her love.
She step back and lean herself on the wall. She crying silenty while falling to her knee. She hurt, in pain. 'Does they confess to each other their feelings. You late sana, you too late.'

-------------------------------———————————

Leave your votes..sana🤧🥺💟🍅🐧💚💛💙💜🧡🌈🐯🖤🥰🍓