CHOOSE ME 26

🐧🐯~

AT THE MALL

Mina also visiting the mall with sakura.

"Baby, let's go home i'm tired already." Mina whining and her legs so tired.

Sakura kiss her cheek. "Okay but lemme finish there first. You can sit there and wait for me there." She point on the chair over there.

Mina nod and went to that chair. She sit there and bring out her phone.

Mira giggling voice catch mina eyes.

"Excuse me."

Tzuyu take a look at mina and smile. She not recognize mina yet cause she wearing sunglasses.

"Ouh sorry, did she to loud?" She bow her head.

Mina shake her head.

"No, i mean, i love how she giggling. It's cute."

Tzuyu smile at her.

"Yeah, she's cute."

Mina keep smiling to mira and mira giggling make mina's eyes shining behind those sunglasses.

"Wanna hold her?"

Mina rub her nape and shy.

"If you don't mind."

Tzuyu hand mira to her.

"Sure you can."

Mina gulp and she about to take mira but.

"Tzuyuyah! Come on!" Dahyun calling for tzuyu and she bid her goodby to that stranger she don't even know.

Mina keep staring again at the baby that she don't even know who.

'How our daughter looks like chaeyoung. Must be cute like you. Dimples and cute eyes like you.' She smiling thinking about that.

Even sakura already beside her, mina still in her own world.

"Omg, back to earth mina." She tap mina cheeks and chuckle.

Mina shocked a bit and manage to smile.

"Are you done?"

Sakura hold mina's hand and nod.

"I want to eat cake right now. Can we baby?"

Mina kiss her palm and nod.

"Sure baby." They walking to cafe.

Meanwhile chaeyoung pov

Sana come over to their house because they leave chaeyoung alone at house. The worry grown in her heart. She decided to go to chaeyoung and check on her cuz the heart that hurt could do anything just they want.

"Chaeyoung. Are you home. It's me sana." She shocked because when she twist the door knob it's not locked.

"I will come inside." She close the door and went to their living room but no one there.

She sigh and she take a look at chaeyoung's door.

"Maybe sleeping." She went to chaeyoung's door.

"Chaeyoung, are you in there?" She knock on her door to get her attention

Chaeyoung wake up and she rub her eyes.

"Who come here." She mumble and walk to her door.

Sana shocked at first. She scanning chaeyoung, she so messy and her eyes swollen. Sana hug her.

"What happen to you chaeyoung? You can share with me." She rub chaeyoung back.

Chaeyoung shocked instead from hugging sana back, she feel sad again. Because not mina who comforting her but someone else again. Her tears stuck in her lens.

Sana pull out from the hug and and worry. She take the tears that about to drop with her soft finger. She smile and take chaeyoung hand. She drag her to couch and sit with her.

"Chaeyoung, it's not good just only keep in here." She point on chaeyoung's chest.

Leave your votes😊💯💚💙🖤🍅🐯🐧🍓