CHOOSE ME 19

🐧🐯~

Chaeyoung already off from work. She decided to bring mira to park and walking with her.

"Look baby, it's a bird." Chaeyoung show her a cute bird flying in the sky.

"Mommy always wish that i wanted to be like that bird. Free to fly everywhere and happy."

Mira seem understand and she giggling.

MINA POV

Mina decided to jogging in her favourite park. But when she jog around. She's stop and streching her body.

"Nice day." She mumble and look around. She notice a girl facing her back holding a baby. "Can't be chaeyoung." She shake her head and running again.

Meanwhile after mina gone from that place, chaeyoung walking leaving the park. She went to tzuyu workplace.

"Hi chaeng." Tzuyu happy and she kiss mira cheek.

"Can you hold her for a while. I need to buy her milk."

"Milk? Why?"

"She need to learn how to drink formula milk because i will send her to babysitter. Just close by my workplace." She choosing the milk.

Tzuyu smile hearing that. "Lemme pay for it. No excuse." She said and keep following chaeyoung around.

Chaeyoung sigh just let tzuyu be.

"You don't need to spoiled her that much tzuyu." Chaeyoung take a sit infront of tzuyu and place her drink infront of her.

Tzuyu smile at chaeyoung.

"No i will not stop. She my princess. I will always love her and give what she want."

"Tzuyu."

Tzuyu shake her head. "But if you let me to love her as a dad chaeng."

Chaeyoung gulp and look down.

"Tzuyu, you request to big for me, but if you want, i'm glad she can grow up with dad's love even not from a real one." She almost choked by her words.

Tzuyu smile and happy hearing that.

"Thanks for allowing me chaeyoung. I will prove to you that, i can love her as much as she want to be loved." She kiss mira head.

Chaeyoung heart feel warm by tzuyu action towards mira. She feel her heart slowly make a place for tzuyu and push over mina place away from her heart without even she notice it. Tzuyu gave her a comfort feelings when she around her and she feel have something about her feelings that grown for tzuyu. She couldn't even explain what kind of feeelings but she know herself wanted to be close with tzuyu.

"Tzuyu i have a job tomorrow at mr son clieant house. Do you perhaps..."

She not even finish her words but tzuyu interrupt.

"Me and dahyun there tomorrow. Just count on us." She said happily.

"Thanks. If you guys not with me, i can't explain what's gonna happen to me and mira."

"No worry. We all family and we must help and love each other. We can't be separate." She smile with her famous dimple.

"You right thanks again. I think i should go home with mira. She must learn to drink this milk and thanks for paying my things. When my firts painting will sold, i will make sure to buy all of you a good foods." She take mira from tzuyu.

"We look forward for it chaeng. Fighting!" She said and waving her hand toward chaeyoung.

Another boring chapter sorry if you do think so💚🐧🤧😉💟💚🍓💙🥺😊 leave your vote