CHOOSE ME 5

🐧🐯~

CONTINUATION

Tomorrow morning

Chaeyoung get ready their stuff to move out. Even she don't know where she got to go but with the big step she bow at mr and mrs kim. She carry mira with her. She only bring one backpack.

"Thank you for all your kindness all this time. I'm sorry if i trouble so much problem for you." She bow again and leave with sigh. She look up on the sky and she cover mira head. She start to walking and walking nowhere to go.

Meanwhile mina pov

Mina wake up and saw sakura in the kitchen. She went to her and back hug her. She kiss her neck and sakura chuckling.

"Baby, how can i cook when you stuck with me like this?" She unwrap her hand and peck her lips. "Wait there okay." She command her.

Mina chuckle and sit on the chair and admiring her wife cooking. "Smell good, you really good cooking."

Sakura smile and wink at her. "Babe, i need to discuss something with you later. Can i have your time?" She ask and smile.

Mina nod and drink her milk, suddenly she stop and staring at strawberry milk. 'Chaeyoung' she keep thinking about her even sakura place the food and sit infront of her she not notice.

"Baby! You daydreaming!" She pinch her cheek and laughing.

Mina shocked and shake her head. "Emmm what baby?" She ask confusely.

Sakura sigh. "I ask you if you want to go back to soul? We've been here for a days already. Let's spend our time there? Pleaseeeee i miss mommy already." She pouting.

Mina pinch her cheek and smile "hey, you know what we go back tomorrow okay." She smile and eat her foods.

Sakura happy hearing that. She eating as long with mina.

CHAEYOUNG POV

Now it's almost dark. She not find a place to sleep yet. She worried because mira diapers running out of stock. She didn't have enough money. If she buy her diapers she can't give her enough milk because she not even eat any foods today. She sigh and went to close covenience store.

She place diapers at the casher.

Tzuyu turn around and see how pale she is. She scan the diapers and and saw the baby keep crying. "30 dollars miss." She said and smile.

Chaeyoung take out her money and it's only have 20 dollars. She sigh and worry. "Emmm it's okay i don't have enough money." She leave.

But tzuyu staring at her and the diapers. Her baby crying really make her worried. She run out bring the diapers and grab her hand. "Hey wait."

Chaeyoung shocked and blink many times. "What?"

Can do a favour?? Tap the vote for me.💛