CHOOSE ME 53

🐯🐧~

~~~

It's almost dinner time and mira awake from her sleep. She went to her table and she sit there staring at her drawing.

"I don't need father right? Why i don't need father? Why i don't have one? Is that because i'm not smart? , is that because i'm naughty and always be a burden? . Is that's why daddy leave me and mommy? Is this my fault?."

She mumble while her tears drop.

'I wish i have father like everyone in my school.'

Chaeyoung about to wake mira but she see mira staring at her drawing and the tears begin to drop. Chaeyoung went to mira and hug her.

"What happen baby? Does everythings fine?"

Mira slowly let her tears drop and crying in chaeyoung embrace. Only sobbing sound can hear in that room.

"Mommy."

Chaeyoung try hard to be strong infront of mira.

"What baby?"

"Why i don't have father?"

Chaeyoung don't know how to answer that question. She sigh and wipe mira tears.

"Don't cry, you have one but she's not ready yet okay."

Mira eyes full of sadness and madness all mixed feelings inside her heart now.

"But why not ready yet? I always waiting for her. Does she hate me."

Mira look down and sad.

Chaeyoung poking mira cheek and pouting.

"Hey, mommy here. I can be your daddy too."

Mira sigh and kiss chaeyoung nose and cheek.

"I love you mommy."

"I love you too my baby. Now let's eat okay. I cooked your favourite dishes."

Mira gloomy face become bright with the smile and dimples she had.

"Sure mommy. I'm super hungry now!"

Chaeyoung nod and hold mira hand and heading to dining room.

Forward.

Mina pov

When she arrived at her house. Suddenly she feel lonely and gloomy again.

"I miss you sakura. When i'm home you must be greet me with your silly smile."

Mina smile remember all those moment. Mina admit she love sakura but not like she love chaeyoung. Chaeyoung is eveythings to her. Mina went straight to her room and clean herself before setting herself on the bed.

"You big girl now my princess."

She staring at her wallpaper screen.

"I miss you already mira baby. One day when i'm brave enough i will claim you as mine, for now let's take things slowly."

She set her phone a side and she begin to sleep after got home after drinking in the bar.

FAST FORWARD

Mira's school.

"Hey mira. Will you come with your dad tomorrow? I thinks not!"

They laugh at mira. And mira only look down and take her book out.

"Hey can i borrow that plushie!"

She grab it without mira's permission.

"Hey that's mine. Please give it back."

Mira still look down and not dare to meet their eyes.

"Ops not yet mira. Until i make a  make over on it. Scissor idiot!"

Her friend give it to her and she begin to rip the plushie and throw on mira's face.

Mira shocked at first because it's her favourite toy plushie. She begin to picking up all her plushie and place in her bag. She want to cry but if she does all of her classmate will make fun on her. She's just wait until the school over.

When she saw chaeyoung here, she hug chaeyoung and sad.

"What happen baby? Does everythings good?"

Mira shake her head and tear begin to drop.

"Awww baby, tell me what happen?"

"Ice-cream."

She mumble and chaeyoung smile.

"Okay ice-cream. And you will tell me what happen okay."

Mira nod and went to chaeyoung's car.