CHOOSE ME 2

🐯🐧~

Mina get ready to go to work but chaeyoung backhug her and sobbing.

"Please don't go....i'm going to miss you." Chaeyoung become like this since she pregnant. She don't want to separate from Mina.

Mina feel bad to leave her alone. She turn to her and wipe her tears. "Baby. Stop crying please. I just went to work." She said and smile to ensure her that everythings gonna be fined.

Chaeyoung pouting and look away.

Mina fine it's cute. She poke her dimple's cheek softly. "Yah, baby...look at me please." She pretend to be cute.

Chaeyoung can't hold her smile and she instantly smile. "Yah." She whining.

Mina peck her lips and show her gummy smile infront of her face. "Baby...i will be by your side when morning comes okay." She peck her lips again.

Chaeyoung smile and peck mina's lips. "Okay. Before i wake up you must be here." She said and hug her.

Mina pat her hair and kiss her cheek before leaving. "Bye baby. Bye my cute baby cub and penguin." She kiss chaeyoung tummy and wave her hand to chaeyoung.

After mina leave. Mrs kim come over and cross her arms. Chaeyoung gulp and nervous. She bow and smile.

"Mrs kim. How are you?" She said politely.

Mrs kim sigh. "My husband keep asking me when you gonna pay for your rent..It's been 2 months. If you can't pay for it, we must say that you two need to leave this house." She said and sigh again.

Chaeyoung bow many times. "Mrs kim. Please give us untill next month. I promise i will pay later. Please mrs kim." She lower her head not dare to meeting mrs kim's gaze.

Mrs kim sigh and she really kind actually. "Okay child. I give you another month. But please take care the payment as soon as posible. Take care yourself to. If you want to eat something just knock on my door. It's for baby i mean." She wink and leave.

Chaeyoung chuckle becaue mrs kim cute when she wink. "Thanks." She bow and sigh while lening her back on the door. 'Please don't be this hard for us god. Please bear with us.' She sit on the couch and care her tummy. "Baby. What if one day your daddy leave us. What we gonna do?" She fall alseep on the couch again.

Leave your vote..will update very soon💛💛💛🐯🐧