CHOOSE ME 33

🐯🐧~

~~~

Their eyes meet each other.

"Don't be idiot, let yourself trembling in this rainy day. Go home and cuddle with mira."

Chaeyoung can't take her eyes from the person. She stand and remove her hand from her head.

"Just mind your own business mina." She about to go.

Mina can't see she walk away from her again. She pull chaeyoung and hug her.

"I'm sorry." She whisper into chaeyoung's ear.

Chaeyoung feel safe in her embrace and it's comes different feelings from mina when she in her embrace.

"Mina stop saying sorry. I don't want to listen to it. It's just hurt my heart."

Mina pull from the hug and wipe her tears.

"Why? Tell me why?"

"Will you hold me close at night when it's dark and cold or will you walk away like what you did to me in the past. You want light mina. You found one now, it's sakura. You hate dark, that's why you never comeback to me and mira. Now you asking again why? The answer in you mina."

Mina tears starting to drop.

"Yes, i make mistake for leaving you when you're in the dark. But do you finding me when i need light? That time your my light chaeng. But where are you? Leaving me alone breaking into pieces."

Chaeyoung chuckle.

"Don't blame mina, blame the power your family had. They hate me, they make me leaving you, how can i choose you when they make me choose between our love and you. I know if i choose you they gonna make  me thrown mira. If i choose mira, i need to bear the pain not to seeing you again. Tell me this is my fault! Is this because i'm stupid. Am i selfish? Am i reckless like you?" She hit mina like a punch bag.

Mina shocked and just received every hit chaeyoung giving her. She deserve to be hit by chaeyoung.

"You promise me, not gonna leave me, but where is that went? You broke all the promises you make for me. You may love her now, but you love me first so do i mina. You said you will never hurting me but here we are, hurting each other. I want to end this game mina. Stop pulling me into your life again cause it's hurting me living with people who have a power force people make a choose!"

Mina not break the stare she gave to chaeyoung. It's strong and full of hatred toward her family for make both of them suffering.

"Why you not tell me all of this? Why chaeyoung. I will leave everythings just for you. Just please forgive me."

Chaeyoung put her hand on mina's cheeks and staring into her eyes.

"Mina, listen, i forgive you if what you want even it's gonna be so much pain. Just please love sakura with full of you heart and leave me with mira. I know you love me. If you love me, do it this for me. Leave me alone and never show up yourself infront of me again."

Mina close her eyes once chaeyoung hand touch her cheeks. She can calm just only one touch from chaeyoung. She hold chaeyoung hand again when she about to go.

"One wish and i will follow what you want me to do. Let me live with you and mira for 2 weeks only. Let me feel how to be a father for her. Please chaeyoung. After that we will never meet each other. I promise you."

Even chaeyoung feel hard to agree but she just nod.

"Just tell me when."

Mina smile and happy, even it's only for 2 weeks.

"Start next week, i will pick you two and we will go to my penthouse in jeju. Let's stay out from other people, just the three of us."

Chaeyoung just nod and about to go again.

"Please let me send you off." She drag chaeyoung and make her sit in her car.

Chaeyoung just stay silent and confuse about the decission she make.

2 weeks together with michaeng🐧🐯💙💜😊🖤🧡💛💛💚🍅 or after this it's gonna be like before. Leave your votes💚💛🧡🖤