CHOOSE ME 56

🐧🐯~

~~~

Dining room.

They sharing their night here. Chaeyoung cooked something nice for three or them to enjoy their dinner.

"Mina, why are you still here? Did you will spend your night here? Because it's night and dark."

Mira talking with the worriedness in her voice and her eyes when she take a look at mina.

Chaeyoung just silent eating her foods.

Mina smile and pat mira's head.

"Maybe i would spend one night here."

Mira happy and excited. She look at chaeyoung.

"Is that true mommy? Did mina will stay here?"

Chaeyoung clear her throat by drink some water and nod at mira.

"Yeayyy! Can you tuck me in? And read a bedtime story for me?"

Mina nod and take a glance at chaeyoung who just keep playing with her foods.

After dinner.

"I will wait in my room for you."

Mira said and leave to her room.

Mina just stand there silently and chaeyoung the one who talk.

"Wanna change clothes? I can borrow you mine."

Mina give a little smile and nod.

"Sure."

Chaeyoung nod and give a signal to let mina following her and mina obey to it and follow chaeyoung to her room.

"Here wear this."

Chaeyoung hand mina a white plain t-shirt and sweat pant.

"You can change there."

Chaeyoung point at her bathroom and mina nod.

When both of them senttle with all their routine. Chaeyoung siting on her bed while her body lean on hoverboard. She's reading a book.

After mira sleep, mina went back to chaeyoung's room and mina staring at chaeyoung who siting in that position. She clearly can see chaeyoung perfect body and her long milky legs. Mina shake her head and rub her neck and walking close to chaeyoung.

"Mira said earlier, she can stay at home tomorrow. Can i bring her out? I promise it would be the last time i spend time with her. Let me be her father for once?"

Chaeyoung sigh and put down her book.

"Enough with only this mina. I allow you to have one night with me and then you asking more. No mina, i'm not allow you take mira with you without me."

Mina about to sad but she smile hearing that.

"Okay, we will go out together. Thanks."