LAST GOODBYE

🐧🐯~

~~~

Chaeyoung just hand mira to nursery and promise her that she will come and pick her up tomorrow.

After bid goodbye to mira, mina bring chaeyoung somewhere special.

"Come on chaeyoung."

Mina offer her hand and chaeyoung glance at it before going out without accepting mina's offer.

Mina keep her hand and sigh. She follow chaeyoung and slowly same the pace with chaeyoung to walking beside her.

"Did you like it?"

Mina smile at chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung only nod and smile a little.

Mina sit and staring at the sea.

Chaeyoung stop on her track when she saw mina sitting already. She go back a little and sit a bit far from mina.

"You know what. Waves is like push and pull. When it's come and it will push the sand and they will pull back the sand. Just like the heart, once it's got push but it will get pull again."

Chaeyoung glance at mina who still smiling looking forward.

'You really got that meaning mina.'

Mina finally look at chaeyoung and give a sweetest smile that she ever had.

"Just forget about it. What i want is we both enjoy this before we going home tomorrow."

Chaeyoung just nod not even look at mina.

Mina went closer to chaeyoung and interwined their hand.

Chaeyoung look at mina and at their hand. Their heart pounding so fast just like the first time they meeting each other.

"Can i hold it just only for today. I would miss this feelings soon."

Mina said with tears drop one by one.
Chaeyoung eyes getting red and she just stare at mina without drop her tears.

"If you not comfort it's okay."

But chaeyoung tighten the grip and her tears also drop.

"Yes we can." Chaeyoung said and put her head on mina shoulder.

Mina shocked but she put her head onto chaeyoung's head to feel this too.

Both of them crying silently with their heart don't want to leave and say goodbye to each other.

But mina can hear chaeyoung sobbing sound. She cuped chaeyoung's face and bring her face close to her.

"Why even you waste that diamonds. Stop crying please, i want you to smile only."

Mina wipe away all tears softly with her thumb.

Chaeyoung not even blink, she just keep staring into mina's eyes. She hold mina hand on her cheeks and bring it to her lap.

They staring at each other and not even break the stare for minutes now.

"I love you and forever will."

Chaeyoung said and put her head on mina's chest and listen to every single heartbeat that never failed to pounding so fast whenever they together.

"I love you too and forever will my chaengie."

Mina stroke her hair and lift her chin to face her. Mina stroke on the side of chaeyoung's lip and staring into her eyes. That gaze go down to chaeyoung's lip and went back to chaeyoung's eyes.

Chaeyoung feel soft and warm by that touch. Chaeyoung giving in and close her eyes.

Mina smile and tears still escape from both of their eyes. Mina starting to lean close without take off her hand from stroking side lips of chaeyoung's. They kissing and sharing the same feelings to each other.

Chaeyoung slowly wrap her hand on mina's neck and pull her closer to depends the kiss.

Mina hold on her waist and pull her closer. They desires to kissing each other and at the end it's only final kiss goodbye.

They pull from that kiss and put their forehead onto each other and recover back from that kissed.

"Chaeyoung."

"Mina."

Both of them whisper each other name while catching the breath.

"Goodbye mina and sorry."

Mina put her finger on chaeyoung's lip and shake her head with smile and tears.

"No, you not do any wrong. Promise me, you will let mira know about me."

Chaeyoung wipe mina tears even her still drop the tears.

"She will know who is her father, always mina."

Mina and chaeyoung had too separated and officially break up at that time.

Even it's hurt but they need to.

Poeple said, "when we fall in love, it's should be the most beautiful things happen in our life but for mina and chaeyoung's love story, they hurting each other just because one power."

"Goodbye baby." Mina said and slowly let go of chaeyoung's hand.

"Goodbye too till we meet again in another life." Chaeyoung's said and walking slowly with tears still drop without even looking at mina behind her.

Final 🐯🐧~

Should i end this here. Sorry if this a bit lame. I'm sorry, i can't handle the tears that i drop when write this story. Thanks for reading and keep voting💛

Just kidding, they will be more journey i can promise there is michaeng at the end🐧🐯~