CHOOSE ME 48

🐧🐯~

Chaeyoung arrived at her house. She place mira in her room and went to her own room after change mira clothes and kiss her head.

She close her door and take a quick shower and change to comfy cloth.

She laying on her bed and she still thinking about what nayeon told her.

'Mina, you suffered a lot. I'm sorry if i'm not there for you. I miss you a lot mina.'

Chaeyoung take a deep breath before she sleep.

FORWARD chaeyoung's shop.

Today is sunday and mira school off until next week. so here chaeyoung have to bring mira with her.

"Mira promise me, please behave and don't make this place messy!"

Chaeyoung warn mira while fixing her hair.

Mira smile and kiss chaeyoung nose.

"Don't worry mommy, i'm good girl and your baby."

Chaeyoung chuckle.

"Who said your my baby. I don't have a baby."

Mira groan in frust. She pouting and look away.

Chaeyoung can't help from smile. She take mira hand and pull mira into her embrace.

"You will always be my baby, forever and ever. Even you married you will be one okay."

Chaeyoung kiss mira hand and to her cheeks.

Mira smile revealing her dimple. She also hug chaeyoung and kiss chaeyoung's cheeks.

"I know i will always be your baby."

Suddenly the door bell ring.

TINGGGG.

Reveal someone that coming inside the shop.

"Welcome to CM art magic shop."

Umji greet the customer so polite and with smile on her face.

She walk to counter and smile.

"Can i talk with your painter? I need to give her something "

Umji chuckle and bring customer to sit.

"I will call her for you."

She nod at umji and bring out her phone.

Umji went to chaeyoung.

No one pov.

"Mommy, last night, i saw someone crying and i went to that person and i rub her back. I told her don't crying and she said she miss someone. So i told her when i miss daddy, i look at the sky and find the most shining star and after that i don't remember cuz i fall asleep in her arms. I felt warm be in that arms."

Mira utter it cheerful but until she said daddy word she a bit sad.

Chaeyoung notice how sad mira is. She hug mira and keep stroking her back and hair softly.

"I miss daddy mommy."

Mira whisper and begin to crying.

Chaeyoung can't help but pretend to be strong even she broken and hurt inside when mira start to crying because of mina.

Umji notice that scene and she worry too.

"Myoi mina outside chaeyoung."

Umji said and chaeyoung shocked. Mira doesn't want let chaeyoung go. Chaeyoung bring her outside while she's still crying on Chaeyoung's shoulder.

Mina a bit nervous to meet chaeyoung but she just want to give back her bracelet that drop in her car last night.

"What are you doing here?"

Mina heard mira sobbing on chaeyoung's shoulder and she bring out the bracelet.

"Here, you drop it in my car last night."

Chaeyoung take it and nod.

"Thanks fro bringing it back, if you have nothing much to say, you can leave now."

Mina worried about mira. She can hear mira still sobbing. She walk to mira and rubing her back.

"Don't cry, last night you told me to rub their back. Now here am i rubing your back. It's so nice being rub by you last night."

Mira turn around and see mina. She's wipe her tears and want to go down from chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung put her down and confuse.

"You again. Did you feel okay? My name is mira."

Mina bend down to mira level and wipe her tears. Chaeyoung being drag by umji and leave mira with mina alone.

"My name is mina. You can call me mina only."

Mira smile a little and take mina's hand.

"You pretty and handsome at the same time, can i call you pretty-handsome."

Mira smile revealing her cute dimples.

Mina pinch her cheeks and nod.

Third pov

"Yah! Why even you drag me. I need to take mira, she might kidnaping her from me."

Chaeyoung's whisper madly. Umji just shush chaeyoung's mouth and hit chaeyoung's shoulder.

"Looks mira, she happy now. She really wanted to meet her daddy. Just let them be."

Umji smiling looking at mina and mira but chaeyoung worried eyes looking at both of them.

'Just stay away from us mina. We happy without you.'

Leave your votes. And sorry for the late reply. I will upload next chapter later.