CHOOSE ME 37

🐯🐧~

~~~

Forward to jeju.

Mina still carrying mira in her arms. They heading to mina penthouse.

"Lemme carry her mina, you might be tired."

Mina shake her head and smile to chaeyoung.

"No, i love holding her close to me like this. Please lemme let go of missing feelings toward her."

Mina kiss mira cheeks and mira smile.

Chaeyoung just staring at mina and mira. Her heart mealting by that action.

"Chaeyoung, we need to buy some groceries later before heading to our house."

Chaeyoung confuse.

"What house? I don't have house here."

Mina chuckle and chaeyoung getting more confuse.

"You don't remember? You once dreaming about having your dream house. You told me before. And here i'm build one it's gonna be you and mira house."

Chaeyoung shocked.

"No mina, it's too much. Just consider it as your house only."

Mina hold chaeyoung hand and smile. Chaeyoung just staring at their hand.

"No chaeyoung, please do accept it, my request. Please."

Chaeyoung shake her head.

"Mina, you can't buy me and mira using your money and power. Just forget about it. I will never accept anything from you."

Chaeyoung pull her hand from mina and sit a bit far from her. Chaeyoung heart hurt by remember all pain mina gave to her.

Forward penthouse

Mina place mira on her bed following with chaeyoung.

"Where do i and mira will sleep?"

Mina chuckle.

"Mira will sleep in that court and you will sleep on the bed with me."

Mina smile and keep her things. Chaeyoung completely shocked with her widen eyes.

"No! I would never do that mina!"

Mina only smirk at her. Mina walking closer to chaeyoung and making chaeyoung walking backward.

"Mina, stop, what are you doing!"

Chaeyoung back almost hit the wall but mina put her palm behind chaeyoung's head and smile.

"Why? If i wont stop what you gonna do?"

Chaeyoung gulp and avoid mina gaze. Her head still on mina palm.

"Can you like move your head and free my hand."

Mina chuckle and chaeyoung widen her eyes and excape from mina. She went to mira and nervousness still hit her.

Mina smile looking how cute chaeyoung run away from her like that. She sit on the bed also.

"You don't have any choices chaeyoung, sleep with me here or sleep outiside. Look i make it simple for you yes or yes."

Chaeyoung glare at mina.

"Do i have others choice mina. But if you try to do something to me, i will booked a flight ticket and leaving you as soon as posible."

Mina laugh and laying down beside mira.

"Mira look at you mommy, she afraid that daddy will eat her alive tonight. Did daddy that bad?"

Mira giggle and smiling. She playing with mina face.

Chaeyoung can't believe that mira choose to be on mina's side. She stamp her feet and went out from the room. She decide to cooking something for both of them.

Mina and mira still laughing and playing with each other. Until a few minutes later mira starting to feel hungry and she's crying. Mina bring her to kitchen finding chaeyoung there.

"Chaeyoung, can you make mira milk."

Chaeyoung hand her the milk bottle and went back to cook. Chaeyoung upset and annoyed now.

Mina just take it and glance at mira. She begin to feed mira and bring her to couch.

After minutes later mira slowly drift to sleep while holding mina finger.

"Let's put you on the bed."

Mina bring mira to the room and place her inside the court and kiss her forehead before leave her there. She went back to kitchen to accompany chaeyoung.

Leave your votes. Just a simple chapter🥺🐯🐧💞💛💯💚💚💛