CHOOSE ME 13

🐧🐯~

Chaeyoung and umji bid a goodbye to each other and chaeyoung walking happily to bust stop. She waiting for the bus and when she is on the bus, the bus stop because of the red lamp. She sit on the window seat. She staring outside but when she looking down at the side of lux car beside her. She see a figure that make her mad, sad and feel hatred. She holding back her tears and she look away when she notice mina looking at her direction. She covering her face with her hair.

Mina pov

Mina sighing and when she notice the bus beside her she feel like someone watching her. She turn her head on the side and she saw a girl covering her face with her hair. When the lamp hit green she just drive away and forget about that weird feelings.

When chaeyoung see her car went out of her eyes she let her tears drop. 'Mina, she's here after a year. I saw her again.' She keep thinking about it and not even notice the bus already stop at her place. A lady beside her tap her shoulder and she shocked a bit. She wipe her tears.

"Are you okay yound lady?" She ask and give her the tissue.

Chaeyoung glance at it and take it. "Thanks ahjuma." She bow and leave.

The lady just smile at her.

Chaeyoung sigh and take a deep breath. She sit for a while and try to get rid that feelings before going home. 'Why now mina. Why.' She sigh and start to walking home. But when she reach home, she saw mira with another woman. She rush to her and take mira away.

Sana pov

Sana just finished take a walk with mira. She can see how happy mira to have a walk with her when she always keep smiling. But when they about to go inside. A crazy lady take mira away but someone hold sana arm.

"Yahhh, sanayah, stop!" Dahyun said and stand between sana and chaeyoung.

"DAHYUNAH!" both of them said loudly and staring at each other.

Sana break the stare and go inside first. Following by dahyun and chaeyoung. They take a sit on the couch.

"I'm sorry." Chaeyoung said and sit infront of her while hugging mira.

Sana sigh. "Don't worry, tzuyu said she told you already about i'm babysiting mira for her today." She a bit frust. "Sorry for trying to hitting you earlier. I think you want to hurt mira."

Chaeyoung smile to her. "No, i'm sorry, tzuyu told me but i'm forgot about that." She kiss mira head and smiling.

Sana smile looking at their bond. "So are you chaeyoung? Mira's mommy?"

Chaeyoung nod and look at her.

Sana take out her hand and smile. "I'm sana, i live upstairs with my friend momo, i will introduce you to her later."

Chaeyoung smile and accept her hand. "Nice to know you sana. Thanks for taking care of mira today. Does she behave?"

Sana chuckle. "She is so cute and her manner so wow, she not so hard to take care. She just cry when she need her diapers change and when she hungry only. I love her dimples like you have one." She smiling.

Chaeyoung smile. "Did she. I'm glad she okay with you. Sorry again for trouble yourself sana." Sge said and mira start to crying.

"Her diapers need change. Excuse me..." chaeyoung about to bring mira to her room but dahyun take mira instead.

"Lemme do it. You two should know each other." She wink and leave.

Chaeyoung can't finish her words and dahyun already leave. "Aishhh did she know how to change." She shake her head.

Sana chuckle. "No worry, she need to practice because she getting marry with momo soon." She chuckle.

Chaeyoung shocked. "Really. Omg. She gonna be a great dad soon." She said and smile.

Sana nod. "So tzuyu said, you go out looking for a job, if you still looking, my place need a worker also."

"Emmm no worry sana, i got one already. My dream job."

Sana happy hearing that. "Ouh really. What kind of job?"

"Painter at the art shop. I really love to paint and draw. It's my passion in my life."

"Ouh really. Congrats then. We should celebrate tonight. After tzuyu and momo shift end, how about, let's have a drink?" She smiling.

Chaeyoung happy about throwing a party. "But sana, i'm not a drinker. I never drink. I have a child and i think let's just you guys drink and i can join the party without any drink." She chuckle.

Sana rub her hair. "Ohhh sorry. How about we just do barbeque instead and just have a carbonate drink?"

Chaeyoung nod. "That's good also. How about we go and buy some ingredients?"

Sana nod and grab her hand. "Come on. It's all on me tonight. Dahyunah!we having a party tonight! Leaving now!" She said and drag chaeyoung with her.

Dahyun still struggling how to put the diapers on her. "Yah... aishh mira how to put this on you." She make a confusing face and mira giggle. Dahyun also joining her as well.

Leave your vote for me thank you😉🐧😊🐯🥺💙💚💚