CHOOSE ME 11

🐧🐯~

CONTINUATION

The casher girl tap chaeyoung shoulder and smile. "You lucky then, because get to talk with mr son." She smiling.

chaeyoung shy and she only nod. The casher offer her hand to chaeyoung. Chaeyoung take a glance on it before accept it.

"Hi my name is umji, nice to have new friend here or should i call you my boss." She chuckle.

Chaeyoung smile. "You have a pretty name just like the you. My name is chaeyoung. Nice to be your friend. I'm not the boss. We both boss here."

Umji giggle. "You funny chaeyoung, so i think we already intro ourself and we should start working then. Lemme show you where to paint and i will tour you around the shop, Follow me." She said and start to walking.

Chaeyoung just follow her as well.

TZUYU POV

Tzuyu struggle to put mira on sleep. She running around the house just to make a milk for mira. She keep running to mira and at kitchen where the milk that still in boiling water.

Mira keep crying because she is hungry.

Suddenly someone knock on the door. And just go inside like that.

"Tzuyu? What happen." Tzuyu bump with her and they both fall on the floor. Sana push tzuyu away and get up.

"Yahhhh!!! Sana!!" She mad and see the milk all on the floor. "Shit."

Sana glare at her and confuse. "Why have baby crying so loud and the milk here."

Tzuyu sigh. "Can you go to my room and carry her for awhile. Please sana i will explain it later." She said and rush to kitchen.

Sana sigh and went to tzuyu room. She feel bad seeing the baby keep crying on the bed craving for a milk. She carry her as well and comforting her. "Shhhh baby, don't crying, tzuyu make a milk for you. Please." She keep bringing her there and there just to stop her from crying. And then she decided to put her finger inside her mouth and she suck it like super hungry. "Omg tzuyu palli!" She shout and feel bad to let baby keep sucking on her finger.

Minutes later tzuyu went to sana with milk. She shocked because sana put her finger inside mira mouth. "Yah! Idiot!" She said and take mira from her and she starting to crying again.

Sana rolling her eyes. "Why baby end up in your house? Does you!!!" She cover her mouth and slap her shoulder.

Tzuyu protect mira and bring her away. "Later sana." She sit on the couch and feeding mira. "Slowly baby." She smile and cares her cheek.

Sana look so soft without her known she smiling looking at tzuyu. "You look like her daddy tzu." She said and suddenly become soft.

Tzuyu smile at her and mira slowly closing her eyes. "She cute right. Totally like chaeyoung when she sleeping." She bring mira to her room and place her carefully.

Sana feel a bit sad when she said other girl name. "Tzu. Who is chaeyoung?"

Tzuyu sit and smile. "Okay now listen carefully for what i'm gonna tell you. Me and dahyun have a new housemate which is chaeyoung, she a single mom. And the baby is her daughter. Her name is mira. So get it now."

Sana nod slowly. "Ouh i see."

Suddenly tzuyu phone vibrate. "Ouh chaeyoung not gonna make it at 2. Sana do you perhaps have work right now?"

Sana confuse. "No why?"

Tzuyu sigh and hold her hand which is making sana blushing. "Can you help me, look after mira. Later i need to go to work because her mom will come home at 5. Just only 3 hours sana please."

Sana sigh and nod. "Okay i will. But promise untill five. You lucky i know how to take care the baby." She smile.

Tzuyu hug her. "Thanks sana. But don't put your finger anymore, her milk in fridge just warm it with boiling water."

Sana admit her heart beating fast. She look down to hide her blushing face. "I know tzuyu." She said.

Leave your vote🤚🐧🤧💛💛💛💛🦌🐯🐶🥺🌈