CHOOSE ME 52

🐧🐯~

~~~

Chaeyoung fix mira bang and wipe away her tears.

"I see i can't avoid that questions again. Really you wanna know your daddy?"

Mira being serious and she's nod without a scared feelings.

"Please mommy. I promise i would never ask again about her."

Chaeyoung hug mira close to her like she could lose mira after she spill all about mina.

"She's so kind. So soft. So pretty and handsome at the same time. She's rich. She has power just like her father had. She's everythings to me. I love her so much. But now, i still do but just a little i guess. You have her eyes. You have her heart. You so kind like her. You so sweet like her. You pretty like her. She has everythings that every womans want from her. But she gave pain to me. That pain from her reckless heart."

Mira facing chaeyoung who already have tears on her cheeks. Mira slowly wipe it and her tears also drop.

"Mommy, i'm sorry for always forcing you tell me about her. I'm sorry mommy, please stop crying. You enough for me. I don't need daddy like dowoung and yerin. Enough to be with you always. I love you mommy. Please don't cry anymore."

Mira talking between her sobbing.

Chaeyoung bite her lips prevent from making a sound, she's still crying when she huging mira to comforting her.

'Mommy sorry baby. I know you miss her, me too baby. But this not supposed to happen. I just want the two of us.'

Mira also talk with her mind.

'Oh god. Help me to be strong with this. I don't want mommy sad anymore.'

Mina just staring at both of them from far distance. Her tears slowly drop when she saw two of them crying in another embrace.

Nayeon come closer to mina and hold mina's arms.

"They cute. I know how you feel now mina, you're a dad, you want to claim mira as yours too, i know you can't barge in mira's life just like that. It's hard but it couldn't change the fact that mira's had your blood in her. Chaeyoung must tell mira the truth too. She can't keep mira just only for her, it's wrong mina. I can't stand seeing you sad again. 5 years i wait for that smile. I don't want that smile disappear again."

Nayeon sad and mina hug her while rubing nayeon's back.

"I'm sorry for making you suffered to just because of me. I'm sorry unnie. You could just live happy with jeongyeon, just don't care about me, i'm big now."

Nayeon hit mina arm and mina giggle.

"Yah! Idiot, you still my baby penguin. Forever!"

Nayeon whining and went to jeongyeon to claim hug from her baby.

Mina only giggle and she feel a small hand wrap on her waist.

"Hey, can we play?"

Mina turn around and saw yerin huging her.

"Yes little cutie."

Yerin drag mina to her place and making mina sit beside her.

"Have a tea please."

"Ouh sure princess. Thanks for this tea."

Mina said making yerin giggle.

Mira walking back to house with chaeyoung and when mira saw mina with yerin playing together, she feel jealous and mad. She went to them and sit beside mina.

"Can i join too?"

Mina heard mira soft voice and smile to her.

"Sure princess mira."

Yerin nod at her and give a cup of tea to mira too.

But when she saw mina give her attention to yerin only making her feel sad so sudden.

"I'm tired. I want to sleep."

Mira walk away from both of them and went to her room.

Mina just staring at mira who walk away from her. She continue playing with yerin until everyone begin to leave the place and leave only chaeyoung, mina and mira only.

"Where is mira."

Chaeyoung mumble and worried. Mina notice her and went to chaeyoung.

"She went to her room earlier."

Chaeyoung heard mina voices making her shocked a bit.

"Oh, you still here."

Chaeyoung glance at mina and went straight at mira's room. She knock before enter. She saw mira sleeping while drawing on her table. Chaeyoung carry her to bed and place her properly.

Mina went to her table and pick up the drawing.

"My happy family."

Mina scaning her drawing, there is mira, chaeyoung and mina. Even mira don't know that mina exactly her father but how can she put mina in her drawing.

"You should go home now."

Chaeyoung said and walking out from the room.

Mina put back the drawing and kiss mira's head before went out.

"Have a safe drive."

Chaeyoung open the door for mina. Without even looking at mina.

Mina glance at chaeyoung before going out.

"Chaeyoung, thanks for having me here today. It's really means a lot to me."

Mina just give a soft smile to chaeyoung. Chaeyoung not even respond to her and just let mina go like that. She close the door after mina leave her.

She lean her body on the door and take a deep breath.

'I want to tell you how much i miss you mina.'

She begin to clean all the mess happen.

Leave your votes💟🥺