REGRET

🐧🐯~

~~~

5 years later.

~like wheather people change and everythings change. Feelings and heart also change.~

She staring again out of window looking up on the night sky that full of star that shining so bright.

But one star catch her gloomy eyes. That's star so shining and so bright. The smile slowly appear on her lip.

"Did you miss me? You did a great job finding those stars."

That voices whispering in her eyes and she begin to closing her eyes. She losing everythings and survive 5 years without a person she loved.

A single tears escape from her eyes that full of pain.

'Just if i'm not mad at you, you must be here'

She keep the photo on her chest and other tears begin to drop.

The regret, the stupidity, the foolishness and the feeling of guiltyness creeping out every single her night.

She can't sleep properly and that night still stuck in her mind when the bright light come and everythings become black so sudden.

That's night take away her lover from my life. That's night, she will never forgive that night for taking away a person she loved, not only one but two.

Every tears that drop showing off how painful her feelings. She sigh and throw the picture away and mess her hair.

She got depress and stress with this creepy guilty in her heart. She had panic attack again, she trembling, cool and scared.

No one there for her. She hugging herself and laying down on the cool floor in the dark room.

It's been 5 years after that incidence, that night still fresh in her life.

If she could turn back the time, she would change her life with her lover.

But now it's all vanish away. All memories with her lover slowly appear in her mind.

She miss her lover. She missing her so much. She want to hug and kiss her this time.

But because of her foolishness she losing everythings.

First she lost the one she used to call her lover for the rest of her life. After that, she lost her wife and child.

"I miss you all."

"Why all of this happen to me."

"I'm sorry."

Mina whisper in the witness of her broken heart.

Sorry if short🙈 awwww must be wondering what happen right go to next chapter readers~~~~