CHOOSE ME 49

🐯🐧~

~~~

Mina and mira get along together even mira don't who is mina actually to her.

"Ummmm pretty-handsome, can i ask you something?"

Mina take her small hand and hold it.

"What is it princess."

Mira smile and sit on mina's lap while facing on mina face.

Chaeyoung and umji just staring at both of them from a far.

"My friends at school always called their father as a man, but what's a man?"

Mina smile at mira before answering her question.

"A man is someone who is responsible and cares for their family."

Mira nod understand.

"I hope one day i can be a man, just like mommy."

Mina can only smile at mira. She don't know how to react at mira's words.

"Yes just like your mommy."

Mira jump off from mina's lap and run to chaeyoung. She jump into chaeyoung's embrace and hide her face on chaeyoung's chest.

"Mommy, i don't need a daddy, i only need a mommy, cuz you're responsible on me. You taking care of me. Daddy don't need me that's why he's leave me right. But i got you with me. I love you mommy."

Chaeyoung tears slowly drop hearing every single mira's words.

"I love you to my baby."

She said with crack on her voices.

Meanwhile mina, she also drop her tears when she heard mira talking with chaeyoung.

'Look mina, mira doesn't even know you. She also don't want you in her life. You lose chaeyoung, you lose sakura and your child and now you lose your soul, you lose mira. What's reason you have to live now. Nothing mina, nothing.'

Mina in a deep mind, she doesn't even notice mira wiping her tears

"You crying again pretty-handsome. Did you miss someone again?"

Mira ask innocently with her deep dimples revealing out.

Mina gave a small smile. She stroking mira's hair.

"Yes i miss her so much. So much."

Mina whisper all that but mira still listen to it. Mira small hand holding mina's hand.

"If you miss that someone, why don't you visit them. Your heart not gonna miss them anymore. Go and have a visit okay."

Mira said while smiling. Even she don't understand mina fully but she tried to make mina's smile and she did it. Mina's smiling now.

"I wish i can visit them one day. They in heaven now. I miss them. My beautiful wife and my baby in heaven now. I lose them cuz of my stupidity."

Mira understand that. She quickly hug mina and about to cry.

"I'm sorry, i don't know that. I shouldn't asked you to visit them. I'm sorry pretty-handsome."

Mina stroking mira's hair softly and healing strawberry scent from her hair, just like chaeyoung's scent.

"Don't feel sorry. It's my fault all this happen. But you're here, i'm happy seeing your smile."

Mira look at mina and showing her cute dimples and gummy smile that she got from mina.

"From now on i will always show you this smile cuz i just want you to always happy.......... Mommy!"

Mira calling chaeyoung and chaeyoung's walk to mira.

"Yes baby."

"Can we invite mina to my birthday party this weekend. Please mommy."

Chaeyoung smile at mira and glance at mina first before nod at mira.

"She can come if she's not busy."

Mira look at mina with her puppy eyes hoping that mina will come over.

Mina smile and pat her head.

"Sure i will come and bring your present okay. Tell me what you like?"

Mira happy and claping their hand.

"I love tiger and penguin. I really want penguin plushie. I only have one tiger plushie at home, it's from daddy tzuyu."

Mina smile and nod.

"Sure i will buy it for you."

After have a good times with mira, mina bid her goodbyer to mira and leave.

Chaeyoung can only sigh and hoping that this is a good idea.

Leave your votes🥺💖 sorry if a bit lame.