CHOOSE ME 25

🐯🐧~

TOMORROW

Chaeyoung decided to finishing their potret even it's hurt her so much to glance at their photo.

"chaeyoung can we bring mira out?"

Tzuyu reprimand her and went to mira that laying alone on her bed.

Chaeyoung smile at her.

"Where you want to bring her?"

"Emmm we want to go to mall today. Dahyun and momo want to buy some other things for their wedding day, they asked me to join them. I thought you need some peaceful and i can take care of mira for you today. But if you let me."

Chaeyoung chuckle and nod at her.

"But you must bring some her things, i will prepare her bag and can you change her cloth?"

Tzuyu nod and went to drawer to take mira cloth.

"Is this okay chaeyoung?"

Chaeyoung take a look and nod.

"Sure."

Tzuyu change her cloth and mira keep giggling.

"Can't wait to have some fun with daddy tzuyu huh."

Chaeyoung stop from what she doing. She take a look at tzuyu. Tzuyu also look at chaeyoung.

"Can i let her call me like that? If...."

"Sure. You deserve that call tzuyu. I'm glad she has someone to call as a daddy. Thanks."

Tzuyu smile hearing that.

"Thanks to you chaeyoung. Guess we're ready right?" She rub mira nose.

Chaeyoung kiss mira cheek and hand tzuyu her bag.

"All her things inside. Please come home early, i might miss her tzuyu."

Tzuyu chuckle and nod.

"Sure miss son. I will make sure that she safe with me and i will come home early."

Chaeyoung chuckle and she bid goodbye to them before closing the door.

Chaeyoung went to her room and she glance at canvas before heading to her bed. She laying down and her surrounding become gloomy. She feel sad again.

"Mina, i can't believe you really leave me. I miss you."

She went to her drawer and she pick up mina cloth. She bring to her bed and huging on it. She sobbing and crying.

"It's hurt seeing you happy with someone else. I wish i was born in rich people so your parent not gonna separate us."

She close her eyes even her tears still drop.

"I miss you, i miss you mina." She whisper.

Another sad day for her. Every second is a sad moment for her after mina and her not together anymore. She will never feel tired crying for mina but her heart told her that it's tiring them to feel this pain. She want to crying without feeling the pain. She want to leave mina without feel the pain. She want to lose her without feeling the pain.

Leave your vote🤧🤧🤧🥺💚🧡🍅🍓🐯🐧🖤