CHOOSE ME 30

🐯🐧~

~~~

Chaeyoung let go of the hug and smile at mina.

"Thank you for loving me all this time. Goodbye." Chaeyoung utter it sadly.

Chaeyoung turn around and walking slowly leaving mina behind her. She close the door and running.

Mina just watching chaeyoung leaving her.

"Bye chaeyoung." She whisper and she break into tears.

Mina put away the potret and she lean her back on the chair. She sigh heavily.

"I already missing you again." She chuckle but the sad one.

FLASHBACK

"Chaeyoung."

Chaeyoung turn around and smile at her.

"Yes mina."

Mina take a deep breath and hold her both hand. She take a look inside her eyes.

"Chaeyoung. First i wanna said sorry, if this gonna make you sad."

Chaeyoung confuse and she hold both of mina cheeks.

"Tell me what happen? You know, you can count on me right. Come on. I will never be sad."

Mina hug her this time.

"My dad ask me to continue my study in America. But i don't want to leave you."

Chaeyoung can't stop her because it's good for mina. Even her heart don't want to let go of mina. She's scared afraid of losing her. She really hate this moment and mina gonna be a dad soon but she can't stop mina by using that as a reason.

"Go mina. I will happy if you become a successful person. I will always waiting for you here."

Chaeyoung's tears already drop. Mina pull out from the hug and she wipe chaeyoung tears.

"Don't cry. I can't leave you if you crying like this. I will always choose you chaeyoung. I will not go there. I can't separate with you."

Mina kneel down infront of chaeyoung.
*refer to chapter 1*

REALITY

Mina tears drop and keep drop. Her heart hurt.

"I love you son chaeyoung."

Meanwhile chaeyoung pov

She keep running and don't know where her feet bring her. She stop at her favourite park. The first place she meet mina. All the memories with mina come across her mind. She sit at the bench she used to sit with mina.

"Mina, it's still here." She smile and cares their carved name on the benches. *minari+chaengie*

"I still remember when you porposed me here and you curved this here. You tell me it's gonna be here forever just like our love to each other. But at the end we choose to end our story with the saddest goodbye."

~Today is the worst day for the both of them, mina and chaeyoung. Each other hurting each other just because they choose to say goodbye when they can choose to be together. But chaeyoung tired of waiting for mina. Mina reckless action make the both of them suffer. Mina regret for what she does.~

~What happen to both of them is because one of them used to be so reckless.~

<INSPIRED BY RECKLESS> madison beer.

Leave your votes for me🖤💙💚🧡🍓🍅