CHOOSE ME 55

🐯🐧~

~~~

Chaeyoung house

When they arrived mira already sleeping soundless at the back seat alone. Mina insist to carry mira and place her inside her room.

Mina keep staring at her little princess and holding her small palm.

'Daddy sorry for not keeping my promise to be with you all the time.'

Chaeyoung tap mina shoulder and signal mima to meet with her outside.

Mina kiss mira head and follow chaeyoung out.

Chaeyoung standing near the pool while crosing her arms on her chest.

Mina stand beside her and put her hand in her pocket while staring herself reflection in the water but her gaze went to chaeyoung reflection.

Chaeyoung cleat her throat and turn her body to face mina.

"You know what mina stop showing your face to me and mira again. We completely fine without you."

Chaeyoung cold aura and voice making mina choke by her saliva.

"But chaeyoung, does i have right on mira to?"

Mina try her best to be soft with chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung scoff and mad now.

"You talking about right this time! Where are you when we need you the most mina? Where? Enjoy your fancy life with your perfect world. You have your own life mina that's why you didn't come to finding me when i'm not around you. That's called reckless mina. You the one who reckless and wanted this happen."

Mina shocked by chaeyoung statement. She feel hurt and her heart arching badly hearing a that words comes out from chaeyoung mouth.

"Yeah, i know i do make mistake but chaeyoung, it's all in the past and everyone make mistake. Why can't i forgiven? Why i don't deserve to get second chance from you to be more better? My life not complete without you and mira. It's a loss way for me without you chaeyoung. I'm being in the dark alone now. I need star and the moon to bring me back. It's you chaeyoung. Please forgive me."

Single tear drop from mina when she too focusing on staring deeply inside chaeyoung's eyes.

Chaeyoung take a deep breath before talk.

"But i don't think you have that chance. You start it and you over with the lose mina. It's your fault why all this happen. I have my suitor already. Just please stay away from me."

Mina shocked and she hold chaeyoung's hand but chaeyoung pull it harshly from mina grip.

"Chaeyoung, i followed everythings you request me. You promise me you would never let mira forget about me after our last goodbye. But you broke that promise. She doesn't even know me. How can you keep mira just only for you. It's not fair. If you don't want me in your life but at leats don't take my soul away from me after i lost one already."

Mina tears barely can't stop from droping. Every crack in her voice show how much she being hurt and pain she receive kwowing chaeyoung has her suitor.

"In your dream mina."

Chaeyoung about to go but mina fast more. Mina wrap her arms around chaeyoung waist and pull her close to her. Mina whisper in chaeyoung's left ear.

"Wanna sleep with me tonight?"

Chaeyoung shocked about mina's stupid question.

"What the hell! What are you talking about mina!"

"I didn't mean to have sex, i mean to be around you for a night only. Like we used to be. Look at you when you sleep, play with your hair, cuddle you, hold you in my arms. Feel you and at last kiss your forehead when you fall asleep in my arms like a kid. Please just this time. I miss all that. Let me feel it again before you truely be in someone else arms."

Mina healing chaeyoung scent. A scent that she really love to sniff.

Chaeyoung heart beating so fast with this respectful mina and how gentle the way she ask to have a one night stand with her. She feel ashamed of herself for accused mina wanted to have a sex with her. Chaeyoung lose again this time for mina. She turn aroung and put her hand on mina's right cheek and rub it softly with her thumb.

Mina can only close her eyes to enjoy this moment even she know she gonna lose her soon.

Chaeyoung can't lie her heart. She lied about having suitor just because she don't want any pain again from mina. She don't want mina being that bad in her life story. She just want mina being that one last chapter that will close all the pain she will get in her story.

"I will sleep with you tonight."

Chaeyoung whisper and a smile create slowly on mina's lips, making her heart feel excited and a thousand butterflies dancing in her tummy making her feel more excited. This feelings for chaeyoung never dying until today.

"Thanks for choose me."

Mina whisper softly again.

Leave your votes🥺💛