3

Peyton's Pov
"Bye... baby. I have to go to the library and tutor someone." I said giving him a peck on the lips.

"Ooh who you tutoring now?" He asked me.

"A... foreign student... they didn't tell me their name." I said and he nodded.

I knew if I had told him I was tutoring Anna he'd go ballistic.

"Have fun." He said kissing my forehead before leaving.

I reached the library and waited for Anna to come.

~~~~~

It was 30 mins and Anna still didn't come. I was beginning to give up. I'm not gonna tutor someone who's not gonna show up or be late.

I looked at my watch and gave her another minute. After the minute past I put my bag on my shoulder and started to walk.

"Woah Woah Woah... where do you think your going?" I heard seeing Anna.

She took my hand and pulled me to a table that was in the corner which was filled with library shelves.

"Now you show up? Your late.." I said and she looked at me.

She got closer before I backed myself into a library shelf.

"I come when I want." She said practically glaring at me.

"Than I won't tutor you... it's your choice." I said confidently and she looked at me.

"Fine.." she mumbled getting her books out.

"That's what I thought." I said before feeling Anna's hand wrap around my wrist.

"You don't get to use that tone with me." She said holding on tightly.

"I use whatever tone I want. Sit down. And get your damn books out." I said jerking my hand away.

I don't know where I got the confidence to tell her that.

"Oh... so we're playing that game now..." she said.

She looked at me with anger and I was ready for whatever physical threat she was throwing at me.

All the sudden her eyes soften... she sat down and pulled her books out. I sat down across from her has she looked at me.

"Don't think you get the upper hand here..." she said as she got out today's homework.

I worked with her on the geometry homework that was due tomorrow. She had to retake multiple tests has I showed her multiple formulas.

She started to get frustrated with me and I looked at her.

"Do this question and I'll correct you. You look like you need to blow off steam." I said giving her the problem I wrote down that was similar to the question on the test.

She looked at me and sighed but nodded.

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom." I said getting up.

Anna's POV
I worked on the problem she gave me but had trouble on the problem. I kept erasing and erasing until the paper ripped...

"goddamnit." I mumbled putting my head down.

"You okay?" I heard behind me seeing Peyton as she looked down at the paper.