108

Anna's POV
"PEYTON!!!" I yelled getting home.

"TELL ME WHY I DROPPED THE BOTH OF THEM OFF THEY KISSED BEFORE GOING OUT THE GODDAMN CAR!!" I yelled and Peyton rushed down the stairs tripping landing flat in my arms.

"What?" She muttered brushing herself off.

"Tell me why. Your daughter and her "boyfriend" WERE KISSING?!" I yelled as she rolled her eyes.

"You do to much." She pecking my lips.

"I am not ready to hear that straight sex in my house!" I said sitting down and groaning.

"Do you want to believe the amount of times we heard Paxton and Lucas and how they heard us?" She said looking at me.

"Okay well you guys were sisters and both a screamer. Me and Lucas have good dick." I said and she scoffed.

"What? I'm just speaking facts here. Don't get offended." I said and she splashed water on me.

"No no. Don't do that." I said running after her.

I grabbed her waist as she laughed. Her hands were wet after doing the dishes and she wiped it on my clothes making me look at her.

"Wow. How dare you." I said and she smiled.

"Ewww. I got Charlie's stupid ramen on me!" I yelled taking my sweatshirt off.

I threw it at Peyton's face as she laughed. I ran to get another sweatshirt. I saw Peyton doing the laundry and than we just did the day together slumped around until Peyton has her shift tonight.

~~~~~

"Anna. No chocolate." She said and I raised my hand sun my innocence.

"Alright alright. No Chocolate." I said and Peyton nodded.

Has she was about to leave the door I looked over at Charlie who was shoving chocolate in her mouth.

"Charlie that means to you too." She yelled and Charlie poked out.

"Hey can Victoria come over!" Charlie yelled and Peyton was about to shut the door.

"Ask your mom!" She yelled closing.

"Mom?" She said averting her attention towards me.

"I- Uh I don't wanna drive." I said and she nodded.

"Her dad can drop her off." She said sitting on the couch.

"CHARLOTTE! COME DOWN FOR DINNER!" I yelled as she ran down the stairs.

A few minutes later the doorbell rung when Charlie went to answer it. I heard a familiar voice looking at the door.

My eyes widen when I saw him...

"Very Nice. Well Vee have a fun time and call me when you want me to pick her up." He said and I just panicked.

"Okay thanks Mr. Cohen." Charlie said.

"Mr. Cohen! You must be Ethan's dad too." Charlotte yelled and I slammed my head down.

"Mom? You okay?" Charlie said and i groaned.

"I'm fine!" I yelled and I just panicked.

"I'm his father but he has a different mother." He said and I just kept slapping my head.

"Well Vee. Have a good time." He said and I wanted to just grab a bottle of wine and down the entire thing.

"Mom you good?" Charlotte said as she entered the kitchen.

"What? No I'm fine." I said walking out of the kitchen and heading straight for my bedroom.

"Hey can Ethan and Austin come over?" She said and I just banged my head on the door.

"Sure." I said and in instantly regretted that.

Fuck. Why did Peyton allow us to have kids...

~~~~~~

"Turn the goddamn music down!" I yelled out of Charlotte's door.

When I realized the music I busted the door open to see Charlotte and her "boyfriend" cuddling.

I saw Ethan in the corner as they were all laughing. I sighed a relief and cracked the door.

I went into Charlie's room to see Veronica and Charlie being a band play with Charlie and her electric guitar.

I called Peyton who was on her break. She was coming home early so she'd be here at 2 in the morning.

"Mom!!" Charlie yelled running down the stairs.

"Can vee stay the night! Please please please pleaseeeeee!" She whined and I groaned rubbing my forehead.

"And what does ja- I mean her father say?" I said and she was confused but replied.

"He said he had work and couldn't pick her up. So pretty pleaseeeee." She whined and I groaned setting my head on the table.

"Fine fine! Whatever just. Keep your door open. And no staying up past 3!" I yelled and she ran off excitedly.

God Peyton is gonna kill the living shit out of me.

After awhile Charlotte stayed with her boyfriend as Ethan's mom came to pick him up. I checked on Charlie and Veronica every once in awhile.

I was being paranoid and looked out the window to see if there was anyone out there that could hurt us. I didn't want to worry Peyton as much as she's been worrying for nearly Charlotte's entire life.

After awhile my nerves calmed down. Charlotte came down the stairs with her boyfriend getting something to eat.

"Y'all should be asleep." I said and they looked at me while I turned the light on.

"Damn it." I heard Charlotte say.

"Whatever go get what you need and be in bed by 4." I said drinking from my glass.

"Thanks mom." She said.

But before they could reach back the stairs we heard a bang on the side of the house. I got up to see what it was looking out the window. Peyton was suppose to be here in like a few minutes.

The door opened and I saw Peyton who was... wet? Her clothes was wet and her hair was soaked.

"Are you okay?" I asked and she shook her head no.

She looked at me with quite some fear in her eyes before hearing another bang.

I looked out the window and suddenly our tree caught on fire. I looked at a runaway car getting a view of the same exact car that dropped Veronica off.

"Jackson..." I whispered.

A/n

Thank you for 200K views :)