39

Anna's POV
"So Anna! How's school going for you?" Sarah asked and I nervously laughed.

"I am going well." I said and they smiled.

It's the first time I'm actually meeting Peyton's parents properly.

"And how are you grades considering Peyton is tutoring you." Her mom said before Peyton groaned.

"Mom stop asking those personal questions." Peyton said has she ate her food.

I could only laugh a little before averting my attention back to her family. I felt a hand under the table laying on my thigh. I looked at her and she was acting like nothing was wrong. I put my hand over hers and intertwined our fingers together.

We stayed like this for awhile. Eventually when we were done the parents went to the living room while Paxton kept staring at us. She had her camera phone ready at go to catch us anytime we kissed.

I gave her peck on the cheek and took my dish to the sink. I felt her arms wrap around me giving me a tight squeeze before helping me with the dishes.

Nearly after we were finished Peyton had the last dish to go into the dishwasher. She put her hand in the countertop and it looked like she was about to throw up.

I took the plate out of her hands setting it inside. I grabbed her hand to stop her from panicking and put soap in the dispenser. Closing the dishwasher I started it before turning back to Peyton.

She collapsed in my arms as I carried her to the counter.

"You okay? Do you need water? Meds?" I asked her and that made me remember.

"Wait here and don't move." I ran up the stairs and grabbed the med bottle she was suppose to take.

I gave her some meds and the water as she swallowed it. I also gave her some Tylenol to kill the headache she had. I kissed her forehead and looked at her as she smiled.

"Thanks for staying." She mumbled and this time I smiled.

"It's no problem." I said and she nodded.

She rested her head on my shoulder while giving me a hug. But her mom started to get up and come in so we quickly separated and act as if we were only friends.

"Peyton you mind telling me how this whole thing started?" Sarah asked and Peyton hesitated.

We had totally forgotten everything that happened that day. We didn't tell them who did it and we know that her parents are gonna go ballistic.

"Actually... the person who did it is gonna transfer to another school. They are forcing him to a psychiatric ward to get clean start and he goes in next week." I said and Peyton looked at me with confused.

"Sorry it must have slipped my mind." I said and they nodded.

"So you gonna tell us who did this?" Her dad said walking in.

"You guys promise not to get mad?" She asked and they thought about it before nodding.

"Jackson..." she mumbled gulping.

I knew it was hard for her to mention her ex sexually assaulted her. It's always hard to commit to it cause you never knew they were a bad person in the first place.

I hate that I homewrecked Peyton's and Jackson's relationship however I am not guilty for helping a girl that was physically abused 24/7. And on top of that being sexually assaulted, if no one gives him a punishment beside going to a psychiatric ward I'm taking him to court and suing his goddamn ass.

"That's it. No one touches my daughter and gets away with it multiple times." Her dad said before calling someone.

"Yes hello, I'd like my lawyer." He said and Peyton eyes widen trying to stop him.

She didn't want Jackson to get hurt? He deserves it! But Peyton is the nice person. Even if they hurt her just as bad she's still gonna try everything in her power to be nice to them and give them nice and friendly signs.

However I am the opposite. They did it they pay for it.

~~~~~~

I was sleeping with Peyton. I was told I was gonna sleep on the floor and that I can come up past midnight.

I checked my phone every 2 minutes because it ends up time being fucking slower than the oven when your pizza is trying to cook.

The second it reached 12 I climbed in her bed. I wrapped my arms around her and she did the same before nuzzling her head into my neck. I felt her wince everyone once in awhile when she moved. I hoped it wasn't the one that hurt her.

Peyton's Pov
I woke up in the middle of the night. The urge to throw up I did over the side of the bed and into a trash can.

Anna didn't wake up. She sounded peacefully asleep. I didn't want to wake her up cause I know she hasn't been sleeping cause of me and I felt really bad. I struggled to get to the bathroom.

I wanted to take a quick shower because I've managed to throw up a little on myself. I did it in the dark so I wouldn't wake Anna up.

I felt nauseous and dizzy. I knew it was a bad idea to take a shower but I haven't in awhile so I wanted to take it soon.

So far I haven't fallen yet but I was dizzy again I threw up in the toilet holding back my hair. I'll brush my teeth after I'm done.

I put on some boxers that Anna got me for Christmas. We had matching ones which I thought was cute. They had mini bananas on the white boxers.

I put a sports bra over but that same sudden urge to throw up again I ran back to the toilet before puking what felt like I had left of me. I stayed down because everything was dizzy. I felt myself start to black out. Soon than no later than 30 seconds my head hit the bathroom floor.

A/n

Is anyone else's mental health slowly killing them? Cause mine is and it's making my mother angry 💀