74

Peyton's Pov
That was... definitely not I was thinking of. I didn't expect more or less from her she had the entire control over me.

"Can you get me some clothes?" I mumbled and Kacy groaned.

"Cmon can't you just keep a blanket over you?" She asked and I shook my head.

"Kace get me some goddamn clothes." I said and she groaned again.

"Fine fine. I'm getting them. You always have this attitude after sex?" She asked and I scoffed.

"Wait your not a virgin are you?" She asked me and I shook my head no.

"Oh thank god." She said laying her head on my shoulder.

After pulling on a sports bra as boxer with sweatpants. Kacy just randomly laid on top of me putting her head down on my chest.

"You gotta tell me. How was it?" She mumbled.

"It's was good. I liked it." I mumbled and she nodded.

"Shit. My mom wants me home. I kinda left the house unexpectedly. I'll see you tomorrow? Can we hang out?" She asked and I nodded.

She gave me a peck and left as I kinda just laid there. I got a text looking to see Anna.

'How'd did she take it?' She asked and I responded with 'not too well but I took care of it. Good news no break up.' She gave me smiley face and I smiled.

Am I really gonna smile at my ex's text? Yes yes I am... even though it's wrong Anna goes through a lot and I wanna be able to comfort her as friends.

~~~~~

"Alright so you just need to finish the English essay. Make it specific and it will be longer. And use like longer words." I said and Anna nodded typing.

I looked over at Kacy who was on her phone. She was smiling and I wonder what she was smiling about. I sat next to her and she was watching a video.

Pretty boring video if you asked me. Was it really that funny to her?

I looked over at Anna who was staring at her phone. She told me to come here.

"I totally forgot we had a game today." She said and I nodded.

"Kacy we have a game!" Anna said rushing to pack.

"Shit." Kacy whispered grabbing her bag.

"I'll see you later baby." Kacy said kissing me before she left.

"Wow she really went zooming..." Anna mumbled and I frowned.

"Hey you okay?" Anna asked and I nodded.

"Good luck Anna." I said and she left.

I was left in the library. I couldn't get scenes out of my head. Every scene just replayed in my head over and over again...

Anna's POV
"Did you take Peyton's virginity?" I heard in the lockers seeing Kacy.

Everyone was out on the field and it's was just me and Kacy.

"That's private between me and Peyton I'm not telling you shit." I said and she backed up.

"Damn anger issues much?" She said and I couldn't take it much more.

I got up and I was already a couple inches taller than her the cleats made me taller since she didn't have hers on yet.

"Why don't you stay out of my fucking business." I said and she put her hands up.

"Geez sorry. Just asking you a question." She said.

"Also... I wanna warn you... Peyton is quite the girl. Break her and you might wanna prepare yourself for her sister." I said leaving.

I looked up at the stands to see Peyton reading her book like usual. One of her favorites was always 'A Dog's Purpose' and sometimes she'd read it to me before w e broke up.

The game continued as I grabbed my arm band heading down to the start of the game.

The plays were played but Kacy always was being aggressive with the ball for me. I hated it and got tired of it. I stopped passing to her and I'd even stopped being apart of the play.

"KACY!! ANNA!! GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE RIGHT NOW!" The Coach yelled and I groaned.

"What have I told you. Keep your fucking problems out of the game or I swear to god I'll bench you both for the rest of the seasons." She said and we both looked at each other.

"FIX YOURSELF AND ANNA GET BACK INTO FORMATION!" The Coach yelled.

"Yes ma'am." I mumbled walking always leaving the both of them. I sighed at the fact that were losing.

"So what's going on with you and the new player?" Kayla asked me and I shrugged.

"It's because the bitch stole her girlfriend." And I spit out my water.

"Bailey!" I yelled and she shrugged.

"Anna if you wanna get Peyton back you gotta win her back. Be the better person. Which means you got be nice to Kacy and show Peyton your more mature." Skylar said and I felt the guilt.

"Because Kacy right now is being a bitch. Man up Anna." They said patting myself back before leaving.

Man up... did I take their advice? Obviously. Do I want Peyton back. Yes... yes I do.

I started to pass the ball back to Kacy has she ran down the field. With me being the only one open she thought about it. I yelled and she looked at me before passing it to someone who was being blocked.

Luckily Sadie came in clutch kicking it to me and I made winning goal at the end.

"You know you could have made it a lot easier if you just passed the ball to Anna." Cheyenne said as we were all in the lockers.

"Jesus Christ I was under pressure alright give me a fucking break." She said and I sighed.

"Well-" I cut Kayla off.

"Just leave her alone. She's just being a jerk because the coach gave orders to someone who doesn't like to be bossed around." I said and the other half slipped out of my mouth.

"Well to me it sounds like your just fucking jealous I stole your bitch." she said and I shoved to the lockers.

"You don't fucking call your own girlfriend a bitch alright." I said and she laughed.

"Whatever. She seems to already do what I ask her to do." She said leaving.

I didn't know what she meant by that but when I saw them together Kacy was a whole new person...