59

Timeskip to summer

I'm pretty sure y'all are gonna be mad at me at the end of the chapter 😀

Anna's POV
"Hey. There's a party and I want you to come with me. But you know stay by my side?" I asked Peyton's and she looked at me.

She thought about it before nodding. We hung out until the party when we were ready.

I drove to the party and found ourselves outside of the boys soccer teams so outhouse where everyone gathers to drink and party.

I could smell the alcohol and the weed coming from the lake. People hung out and some even skinny dip in a lake. We got some alcohol while Peyton didn't drink anything. She didn't want to drink any because she was in a place unknown to her. So I get it.

We went outside to see so many people partying when Peyton sat on the floor. I sat next to her when I got a phone call.

I answered it when I heard the familiar voice.

"Kelly." I mumbled.

Peyton looked at me confused when I shook my head no.

"I need you right now." Kelly said as I shook my head.

"You did the same thing with Jackson. Why do you even wanna ruin Peyton's love life?" I asked and could hear her laugh a little.

"I'm not ruining Peyton's love life. I'm taking a rampage." She mumbled and I knew what she was doing.

Someone brought me a drink but when I heard talking over the phone she was at a party. She's drunk...

"I need someone I trust to take me home." She said and I questioned her.

"Anna. Don't drink that." I heard seeing Peyton.

I put my finger over my mouth to tell her I couldn't hear and she needed to stop talking so I could hear. Taking a drink of the alcohol. My body started to swoon a little.

"Please Anna. I'm literally about to pass out." Kelly said as I thought if this was an actual lie.

All the sudden Peyton whacked the phone out of my hand I looked at her in disbelief before she took the drink I had pouring it out.

"They douche bag drugged it Anna. But you wouldn't listen." She mumbled walking away. She walked towards the exit of the outhouse.

I picked the phone back up to hear Kelly bumping into things. I looked back and Kelly was right there.

"Take me home Anna!!" She yelled falling into my arms.

"Shit." I mumbled to see Peyton no where.

I realized that I had already took a drink... she was trying to stop me from doing that.

"Take me home please maybe have a small quickie..." Kelly slurred her words.

I looked around trying to find Peyton but when I saw Jackson he eyed me before coming over.

My body tripped over and Kelly landed on me. She looked at me has I tried to get her off but my arms were getting tired.

Suddenly I heard a picture snap when I see Jackson above me.

"Cheater cheater pumpkin... eater. Sucks if Peyton sees this." He said as I got enough energy to get up.

"She'll wont believe it!" I yelled and Jackson scoffed.

"Break up with her than. I want another turn." He said smirking and I shook my head no.

I got up to see Jackson showing Peyton the photo as she looked at me. She took a run with the phone dropping it in the lake and turning back to me.

She walked away to the car as I followed her shoving Jackson out of the way.

"Peyton! Peyton wait!" I yelled and she looked at me.

"YOU BASTARD!" I heard seeing Jackson behind me.

"YOU JUST DESTROYED MY FUCKING PHONE!" He yelled running past me as I tripped him making him land on the concrete.

"I was feeling bad for you." He said getting up.

His face was bleeding when he landed flat face on the concrete. Peyton looked at me then back at Jackson.

We were one of the worst people to ever hurt her... I saw Jackson charging at her.

"Jackson... calm down." We heard seeing a drunk Kelly who was looking at me.
Peyton was getting in the car when Jackson took her by her waist locking her in between his legs.

"A-Anna. Please. Jackson stop." She said as Jackson banged against the car to scare her.

This was such a bad idea... I pulled Jackson off of her when he turned around and hit me. Tackling while I tried stopping his punches.

"Why do you take everything away from me." He said out of anger. Realizing my drugged state I wasn't able to fight back.

I felt someone pull him off of me to see Travis. He pulled me up as he open the car door. I got in and Peyton zoomed off.

The entire car ride was silent. I kept touching the bleeding lip I had while Peyton focused on the road.

"It sucks... you know being drugged." I mumbled trying to start a conversation.

When all the sudden I felt a burst of hormones right through me. It must have been one of the side affects because I felt my dick start to rise through my jeans making me put my hands on top to make it non visible.

"Does it really? I wonder why." Peyton said as I looked at her.

I saw a forming bruise on her cheek as I could see the tears from her eyes. I felt bad but the hormones are overcoming me and I felt the need to touch someone.

I tried to fight it back but when we got home Peyton unlocked the door. It was like someone was controlling me and I couldn't stop. I kissed Peyton as I pinned her to the wall.

"Anna stop. Make up sex isn't gonna prove anything." She said but I just kept going.

I tried to pull my hand back to somewhat show her I wasn't in control.

"Anna stop!" She yelled pushing me.

I fell to the floor when she went to the kitchen. I stayed on the ground so I couldn't have that urge to try it again.

"It's the drugs..." she mumbled giving me a drink of water.

She led me to her room before I completely passed out on her bed. I'd expect to feel her with me but she never came back...

A/n

I know y'all are gonna like hate me for this chapter but this book is on its bumpiest ride yet. Prepare 😀