49

Anna's POV
After hearing Peyton was using the bathroom I smirked a good thought up and went to the bathroom quietly.

I quickly undressed myself as I slipped behind the shower. She didn't recognize me because she was too busy washing her hair and humming with her eyes closed.

"Love..." I whispered before she jumped and slipped on a bar of soap.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry." I said catching her before she hit the ground.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" She asked and I shrugged.

"I was bored." I said and she rolled her eyes.

I got from her behind. I used the soap we got from the store and used scrubbed her hair. I used the rest to scrub mine as well. I kissed her neck and started to light suck. Tasting a little shampoo med it unfun.

"Jump." I said and she managed to jump up as I wrapped my arms around her thighs.

She looked at me before down my fully erect dick. It had gotten itself another boner.

"Anna... you always get excited at the tiniest things." She said before starting rub my cock.

I didn't want to drop her so I made her stand while she rubbed my cock. She went faster making my breathing hitch.

I made her stop as I kissed down her torso. Fondling her breasts and make a bunch of love marks. I reached down to her clit as she struggled to stay still. I gave her a soft blow on her clit making her whine out.

"Peyton I want your consent." I said moving back up to her face.

"I give you consent... to rearrange my guts." She said and I laughed.

I started to kiss her neck as I replaced a hickey on each of the places I've already replaced a hickey with in the first round.

I lined my dick with her entrance before going slow.

"You remember the safe word love?" I said going a little deeper.

"Any c-color." She said and I nodded.

I started to push my self more into her until she got my full length surprisingly she's doing really good.

I waited for her to adjust to the size while I laid my head in her neck. Waiting for her to adjust.

"Anna... can you move?" She said and I smiled nodding.

I carefully started to move has she gripped on my shoulders. I pulled a hair behind her ear as I started to go faster. I pinned her hands s over her head as I watched my dick make its way in and out of her.

She was moaning loudly when I went harder hitting her g-spot in an instant.

"Fu-ck Fuck! Anna!!" She screamed as she put her head on my shoulder her nails dig into my skin running down my back.

I took a grip on her waist using that has my advantage to hit that certain spot again multiple times.

My hands gripped her waist. I thrusted rather harshly in her making her moan loudly. I went back to her face and hard pace as our skin slapped making sounds while it mixed in with her loud moan.

"Anna! Fuck! I'm gonna cum!" She cried as her legs started to give out.

I pulled out of her has she let out a whine.
I turned her around before entering a regular speed. I started to go faster has her back pressed against my front.

Her head threw back on my shoulder has I played and squeezed her breasts. I positioned to thrust in her g-spot for most of the time has her eyes rolled to the back of her head. Screaming my name and moaning as loudly as she could.

"Fuck you feel so good around me." I said as she moaned loudly in my ear.

In minutes she released on my dick as I pulled out jerking myself off.

"Knees love." I said and she did as I stuck my dick in her mouth.

She bobbed her head against it sucking me off until I came in her mouth. Forcing her to swallow.

"You did such a good job." I said getting her up.

I washed out all the soap in her hair as she rested on me. I used conditioner next and then washed her body with bodywash. I dried her off and she waited for me.

I zipped the back of her black dress and she fixed my tie that I did miserably wrong.

"You look hot this way." She said and I smiled.

"And this dress makes you look gorgeous." I said watching her put make up on her face.

"Your adorable everyday." I said twirling make her dress fly up a little.

She smiled before answering me back.

"You look hot and handsome in a suit. It fits you. You should wear it more often." She said fixing it.

She pecked me on the lips before she walked out of the bathroom.

~~~~~
After dinner date

"Your so drunk Peyton." I said has she had way too many margaritas.

She started to be flirty with me before I felt her hand pull my jacket off. She released the top few button as I made her twirl in my arms.

The dinner date was a club they brought us. She sat me on a chair before she walked around me. Her hand on my shoulder before whispering in my ear.

"You like a lap dance? Love?" She whispered as my breathing hitched.

She sat in front of me straddling me as she faced me. She used her finger on my chin facing my face towards her.

She was gonna kiss me but she swerved teasingly before she got up again. She started to sit on my lap with her back pressed against my front. Her hips started to grind against me making me surprised. My dick started to rise as I couldn't stop the boner being formed.

Before I could use my hands to guide her she got up and tsked me shaking her pointer finger no. She got behind me as I felt her lick my neck and nibble on my skin. I let out a soft moan has I could feel her smirk.

She got back in front of me bending down where I could see the laced underwear I put on her before we came.  She teasingly smiled at me before she started remove the cloth.

"NOPE!" I yelled removing her from the dance floor.

She laughed as she reached for another margarita. I shook my head no as I could feel my boner not going away.

I led her out to the car making her get in the passenger.

"Annaaa... I was having so much fun." She said and I laughed nervously.

"You my love is in big trouble." I said and she looked at me like she was offended.

We arrived home before I kicked the door opening continuing my make out with her when she reached the bed.

"Anna... pleaseeee I want moreee." She whined pulling my jacket closer to her.

"You want more?" I asked and she nodded.

"Alright... give me consent and I'll do way more." I whispered seductively in her ear as her breathing hitched.

"Consent is given to you now hurry up." She said and I smiled before unzipping her dress.

A/n

If I do happen to have errors don't bother to point them out. Fuck off you cookie monster fucking bitch 😐

Sorry I'm like high asf rn 😐🍃