50

Peyton's Pov
After my whining for her attention she was finally gonna give me it. Flying hints around her and she still didn't know.

I know she got a boner from the lap dance which was supposed to be a huge giveaway.

"Come on." I said hoping she'd speed things up.

"Patient. Patient is key." She said I rolled my eyes.

"Fuck off with the patience Anna." She said and she raised and eyebrow.

I regretted what I said but I just really wanted to get rid of the hormones that were attacking me.

She slid a finger down my leg from thigh to the my ankle. She pushed me to the bed. My dress was already off since she took it off.

I took her jacket off before u started to unbutton her shirt. She smiled as I pulled it off of her too. My leg wrapped around my waist as I started to unbuckle her buckle and pulled her pants to see her boxers sticking out.

I looked up for consent as she nodded. I rubbed her dick to see the pre-cum out of her tip. She made me stop as she unclipped my bra and she started to push me back on the bed.

She kissed my neck moving towards my breast as she left a hickey on my collarbone on the way. She squeezed and she gave them attention. Next she took a finger on my laced panties I had.

"Magnificent really." She said seductively as she started to pull my panties down.

Before reaching my thigh she looked up at me her eyes asking for consent has I nodded.

She pulled my laced panties off and threw them somewhere. She got in between my legs as she started to kiss up making me whine.

"Beg." She said and I thought she was joking. I laughed shaking my head no as she raised an eyebrow.

"You think I'm kidding? Beg for it love. Beg for the way I touch you and beg for me to fuck you hard and fast." She said and her eyes set focus on mine telling me she was serious.

Still teasing me as she kissed my thighs and kept blowing air on my clit. I bucked my hips and started to whine at her again.

"Please Anna don't make me wait any longer." I said and she just kept going.

With only a simple word more she wanted my begging to be obsessed with her.

"Please Anna stop teasing and fuck me." I said has she teasingly pushed her two fingers in me before dipping it back out.

"Beg love. I want more of your pathetic begging." She said and I've never really seen this side of her.

Rough sex with Anna? Hot.

"Anna please I want you to fuck me hard. Fuck me until the only name I remember is yours." I whined as she was partially satisfied.

"Alright. I'll give a good girl what she wants." She said as she pulled me to the edge of the bed.

She slowly went in letting me adjust. I gripped the bedsheets as she went further until she was all the way in.

She looked at me has I told her to move. She started to move and gradually got faster by the second.

Seconds later she was pounding me making me moan loudly. Her hand sneaked down to my clit as she rubbed slowly making my head thrown back.

"Fuck fuck fuck! Anna!" I screamed when she found my g-spot in an instant.

"That's it love. Scream it." She whispered in my ear has she got rougher.

I was tightening around her fast and she groaned as my eyes rolled to the back of my head.

"Anna fuck! I'm gonna cum!" I yelled as she started to slow down.

She gave me rough and hard thrust yet so slow. My nails dug into her skin as the room filled with my loud moans and skin slapping.

"That's it. Cum for me." She whispered and I released on the spot.

After cumming she started speed her thrust up still going hard. She was determined to finish and she didn't let me adjust.

"Oh fuck! An-Anna! Fuck!" I screamed as she smirked at me when I could feel my second orgasm hitting me.

She didn't stop yet she went faster has I screamed. My nails dug and scratched her back. I was still sensitive yet she was determined to finish in a set.

"You feel so good around me. Fuck your so good." She said as she gripped my waist using it has an advantage to go faster making me scream louder.

"A-Anna Im gonna cum again!!" My screams and moans were practically music to her ears.

"Hold it please. I wanna cum with you." She said as I could feel my pleasure getting bigger making me grip her hair has she sucked on my neck.

Soon I could feel a twitch as she pulled out letting me cum and she came on my stomach.

"Such a good girl right?" She whispered as I snarked her comment after finishing.

"Cmon bathtime." She said as I couldn't feel my legs at all. Cumming three times took a toll on me.

She brought me to the bathroom setting me in the bathtub. She took her bra off and set in behind me.

We started to do what we usually do. We start ourself a bath bubble. We usually just relax but I wanted to get back in bed and sleep.

We used our shampoo and than conditioner. Anna uses her body soap she got fore me washing my body and she started massage my legs so I could actually walk this time. Yet I'm still gonna make her carry me as always.

I did the same as her washing her body as she just watched me admiring me I guess. Yet there's still not much to look at.

After we were finished she got some left overs for me and heated them. Kissing the top of my head she made me sit next to her.

We ate the spaghetti we ordered together. She turned on a marvel movie as soon as it ended I fell asleep on her and she probably did after me.

A/n

Oh my god I've been writing so much smut lately.

My chapters aren't gonna be posted as much as it will since my track practice as started.

Yeah yeah I do track suck my dick if you think track is for the weak 🤨

Anyways more likely to be only a chapter updated a day maybe two or maybe not at all.

But the fact is I'm also doing basketball so it's put more pressure on me 😐