88

Anna's POV
"Peyton?" I said from outside Peyton's door.

She was bleeding and I know she was mentally in pain but I wanted to help her.

I opened the door to see Peyton panicking she was on the floor leaning against her bed.

I grabbed her nearest shirt and used that to hold on the cut.

"Hold this alright ima go get your medkit alright?" I said and she nodded.

"Peyton!" I heard seeing Paxton busting through the door.

"Jesus." She whispered sitting next to Peyton.

I sat across from Peyton and started to use hydrogen peroxide.

"Shit! Anna!!" She yelled holding my wrist.

"I know I'm sorry. I thought if I could catch you off guard it wouldn't hurt so bad." I said and I moved her leg away from the rag but it ended up stinging from the air.

Paxton grabbed Peyton's wrist she made it where Peyton could squeeze her hand when it hurts.

"I'm gonna wrap it alright?" I said and she nodded.

I lifted her leg up a little and started to wrap the wraps around with cotton in between the injury. So when it would bleed it wouldn't go through the wrap.

"Stop Anna stop." Peyton said leaning back her head.

I stopped and she was squeezing Paxton's hand trying to rid the pain in her leg. When she let me continue I was done in seconds. We all just sat there before Paxton got up.

"So uhm... I'm gonna go and let you two do your little thingies. And yeah! I'll check on you guys in a little." Paxton said slipping out of the room.

We both sat in silence before I heard Peyton try to move up on the bed.

"Cmon..." I whispered putting my hands on her waist to try and help her lift up.

I could hear wince a lot but when she finally got up on the bed she just rested like she ran a 5K.

I grabbed a wet rag and started to clean the blood on her leg a little. I laid down next to her. She couldn't move around as much as she could on her leg.

"Peyton stay still." I said and grabbed a pillow.

I lifted her leg and put her leg on the pillow. I went to the kitchen to see everyone gone?

I walked outside and saw Paxton and her mom fighting.

"SHES A DYKE WHAT ELSE AM I SUPPOSE TO FUCKING DO?!" The mom yelled.

"SHES YOUR DAUGHTER!" Paxton yelled.

"Your really gonna leave just because you daughter is not the daughter you wanted?" Paxton said and her mom laughed.

"She's a dyke. I'm not gonna stay in this house because she's a dyke. Make her leave or I leave." She said before their dad came in the conversation.

"I'm not gonna let you make our daughter leave home. If your homophobic you can get out of the house. Or go on goddamn business trip get yourself cooled down." He said and I smiled at his attempt.

"I'm not letting you abandoned our daughter on the streets just because of your beliefs." Everyone started to look at me who I realized I was gonna walk off.

"I'll leave-" I said nervously but was cut off.

"No. Your staying." She intently said and like I said Angry Paxton is not be messed with.

"Go back in the house and tell Peyton to pack her things. We're leaving for Lucas's house." She said and I nodded.

I walked back in Peyton's room to see her asleep. After waking her up we uncovered the bed for a blanket to take when I realized the gift I brought her. I shoved it down her backpack and she packed some hygiene things and chargers.

I put her arm over my shoulder and held her waist to help her walk. We finally got outside after

"That's it love." I whispered and she looked at me.

"I miss that..." she muttered after a wince came after from her leg.

When we got in Paxton's car she drove us to Lucas's house. It was quiet and Paxton was rambling on about how their mom was being a bitch.

Peyton just kept quiet nodding to everything Paxton said. When we reached to Lucas's house. He was more than happy to let them stay.

We were given the extra bedroom and I'll helped Peyton get in the bed to rest her leg.

"Hey so I forgot to give you this." I said pulling the book out.

She looked at me and cocked her head a little. I sat next to her while she unwrapped the gift.

"Anna..." she mumbled and I smiled.

"I'm sorry if you already gotten a copy. I just remembered you having to read it on your phone." I said and she smiled.

"I do have a copy now." She said laying her head on my shoulder.

"My favorite book." She mumbled.

"Read..." I said getting comfy and grabbing her blanket.

"You want me to read the book?" She asked and I nodded.

"Wouldn't I get annoying doing that?" She said and I laughed a little.

"Your voice never gets annoying." I said smiling.

She started where we left off last time. Surprisingly she kept a page book on her phone for all of her books.

After an hour of her reading I noticed she was about to fall asleep. When she did I carefully grabbed the book out of her hand and tucked her in. 

I walked out of the room and saw Paxton and Lucas in the kitchen.

"Aye!! My friends come try this por favor!" He yelled and I smiled walking over.

"Late night snack am I right?" He said and I laughed a little.

"Yes very correct it is getting late." I said.

"Your staying with Peyton? Right?" He asked and I shrugged.

"Why don't you stay Anna. After all she's gonna need some comfort for her leg and you seem to know what your doing?" Paxton said and I thought about it.

"Alright I'll stay." I said and she smiled.

I walked back in the room with some chips and saw Peyton who was awake.

"You were asleep like a few minutes ago." I said and she smiled.

"Really tired. Can't sleep though." She muttered.

"Why don't we watch a tv show while we're at it?" I asked and she nodded.

I laid next to her and felt her put her head on my shoulder. She stole a few pieces of chip from me but after awhile she managed to fall asleep on me. I turned the tv off and went to bed with her.

A/n

I'm gonna double back flip off the fucking Cliff who's coming with me??