107

Charlie's Pov
"Charlie!!" I heard behind me as someone stumbled on top of me.

"Hiiiii." My bestfriend of the entire world hugging me. Haylee... bestfriends since 1st grade.

She moved schools but had to move back because she got in a fight. Yep. That's my bestfriend.

We started walking into the school. Where we found a girl sitting on a bench.

"Hello? This our spot." Haylee said as the girl looked at us.

"I'm sorry." She said moving.

I looked her ID badge that everyone was suppose to wear and it was named 'Veronica Cohen'

"Wait. You just wanna sit with us?" I asked her and she looked at me.

She looked new to the school. Or somewhat knew. She looked a grade below us as Haylee tugged at my sweatshirt shaking her head no.

"Goddamn it." She mumbled and I sat down patting the seat next to us as she sat down.

"My names Charlie what's yours?" I asked her and she smiled.

"Veronica. Or you can just call me Vee." She said and I smiled.

"Haylee." I said elbowing her.

"Ow! Jesus I'm Haylee." She said and I smiled.

Veronica smiled as the bell rung and we started to going to our classes.

"Hey wait. Can we schedule for maybe to hang out some time?" Veronica asked me as I looked at her.

"Sure." I said and she smiled.

~~~~~

"MOM!!!" I yelled running through the house after getting off the bus.

"What?" They both said and I paused looking to my right to see Charlotte and her disgusting boyfriend on the couch.

"Okay first of all ew. Second of all. Disgusting. Third of all can Veronica come over?" I asked them and they looked at me.

"Do we know this Veronica?" Peyton asked as I shrugged.

"I've been friends with her for a month mom. Pleaseeeee." I said and she sighed.

"Fine. Do we have to pick her up?" She said and I grabbed my phone.

"No her brother could drop her off." I said and they both nodded.

"DONT HAVE SEX!" Charlotte yelled.

"CHARLOTTE!" Anna yelled as Charlotte snickered with her ew boyfriend.

After I ran down the stairs meeting up with Veronica we went inside.

"These are my parents." I said and her eyes went big.

"You have two mothers." She said and I nodded.

My parents stood there examining than went back.

"Hi Veronica. It's very nice to meet you." Peyton said and Veronica was actually amazed.

"Dang. You have two moms. That's so cool!" She yelled and I grabbed her hand running up the stairs.

"CHARLIE!! YOU HAVE SOUND-PROOF WALLS FOR A REASON BY THE WAY!!" Charlotte yelled making me roll my eyes and groan.

I peaked my head out and gave her my middle finger as she smirked at me. I threw my soccer ball at her face before Anna got onto me.

"No throwing soccer balls in the house Charlie!" Peyton yelled as I shut my door.

"Oh my god... your room is like a studio!" Veronica said and I smiled.

 your room is like a studio!" Veronica said and I smiled

"Yeah I play the electric guitar. And my parents bought sound proof walls for me." I said and her eyes lit up.

"No way! That's so cool!" She yelled and I showed her a collection of guitars I had in my walk in closet which was only filled with basic clothes.

In no way I am wearing a dress. Fuck no. They were filled with old sweatshirts my parents gave me.

And some were past down from Charlotte. But most of them were Anna's and I loved her sweatshirts. I did buy a lot of my won and my closet were just hangers of sweatshirts with a shoes full of sweatpants and jeans. No dresses or crop tops in sight.

"You sing?" She asked.

"Nope. I suck at singing so bad." I said laughing and she smiled.

"Well what songs can you play?" She asked and I grabbed my navy blue electric guitar Peyton bought me for my birthday.

"Mmm Believe? By imagine dragons. That was my first actual song I can do." I said and her eyes went big.

I sat in my gaming chair. I was a spoiled kid but I was thankful. Anna gave me her PC set while Peyton gave Charlotte her tv and tapestries. Basically Anna and Peyton gave us their old things and we turned them all into a vibe in each of our rooms.

I started to play the song when I heard Veronica's voice. Singing?

I smiled as I continued to play on my guitar. We made a pretty good duo and when we got to the end I was truly amazed.

"NO WAY THAT WAS AMAZING!" She yelled and I smiled.

"I didn't know you could sing!" I yelled and she laughed.

We spent some time together watching movies and spending time together. We eventually played a few more electric guitar and sang having our entire time of our lives. It felt amazing to have a partner that is compatible to your hobbies actually interested in what you do in your free time.

I was spinning around in the gaming chair when all the suddenly I felt Veronica stop the chair. I looked at her still having my guitar in my lap.

"Woah what are you do-" I was cut off when I felt her lips on mine.

"Oh my god." We both heard seeing Charlotte in the door with her hand over her mouth.

A/n

Rn I'm truly just using my writing as an excuse for my feelings 😃