105

Time skip 11 years

Charlie is 11 years old. Charlotte is 14

Both Anna and Peyton are 34.

Peyton's Pov
"Charlie! Time to wake up." I said and she groaned in the bed.

"Cmon wake up. Wakey Wakey. Breakfast is downstairs and don't forget your homework!" I yelled knocking on Charlotte's door.

"Char? It's time to wake up!" I said and she groaned.

I opened the door and looked at her to see her already awake and at her desk.

"Mom wtf is this concealer gonna do." She said and I smiled and laughed.

"Put it right here." I said pulled her chair closer to the bed and grabbing the concealer.

I put it onder her eyes and other places.

"Now blend it and come downstairs for breakfast." I said and she nodded.

"Okay." She muttered and I smiled closing her door.

I ran downstairs to see Anna in the kitchen making breakfast.

"Hi" she said hugging me.

"Morning." I said smiling.

"Mom!! Where's my homework?" Charlie yelled.

"Look down here on the kitchen table! Where you worked on it last night!" I said and she ran downstairs eventually tripping over a few things and grabbed her homework shoving it in her bag.

"So much for... having organized kids." I muttered making Anna laugh.

"They get their messiness from me." She said and I nodded.

After we dropped the both of the girls off to their schools me and Anna got to have a little fun ourselves.

~~~~~~

"Mom you remember that guy? That guy I keep hearing the name goes by Jackson I think?" Charlotte asked and I looked at her.

"What about him?" I asked her and she shrugged.

"I saw him today." She said and I froze.

"Wha- oh..." I said nervously.

"What was he doing?" Anna asked as I felt her hug my waist.

"I don't know. I think he lended some weed to some students and left." She said.

"Okay well. Don't do weed. Not unless
You do it with supervision like me." Anna said and I looked at her.

"Hey we did the same thing. It's only fair we let them do the same thing just not as worst as us." She said and I couldn't disagree.

"Wait... you guys smoked?" Charlie said sitting by down next to Charlotte.

"No your mother Anna did. I didn't." I said and Anna laughed.

"But guess who used Aderall?" She said and I playfully slapped her with a cloth.

"Shut up." I muttered laughing.

"Wow. Ew love." Charlie said gagging.

"You'll eventually get to one when your older Charlie." I said and she rolled her eyes.

"No no. Don't roll your eyes at your mother." Anna said putting a plate for both of them at the dinner table.

"But don't you just think guys are like ew." Charlie said.

I mean when we all looked at her the entire house went silent.

"I think she's in her gay phase." Anna whispered making me laugh a little.

"Noooo! Guys are like hot! Like Austin." Charlotte said.

"ALOHA!!!" We heard as the door busted open to see a kid and two parents.

"Hi Paxton." I said smiling hugging her.

"Oh... well gentlemen I see you've grown quite a beard." I said hugging Lucas.

"It's too rough I don't like it. Tell him he needs to shave it." Paxton said making me laugh.

"Hi Vincent." I said ruffling my hand through his hair.

Vincent was age older from Charlotte's age. Charlotte I'd like to say was just like Paxton.

One day when Charlotte and Charlie was on the playground. Unfortunately someone bullied Charlie until Charlotte practically yanked the girls hair off the playground.

Obviously we supported her. Yet we didn't support what she did when we secretly we were happy she protected her little sibling.

Vincent and Charlotte have been bestfriends since they were yet a baby.

"Hi Charlie. Hi Charlotte." Lucas said giving them both a high fives.

"It's kinda cool how your names are so similar yet so different." Paxton said as Anna and Paxton's hugged.

"Taking care of my baby sis?" She asked and Anna smiled and nodded.

"Alright. You three go outside. Get a little energy you know and go get some ice cream." Paxton said throwing money At Vincent's face before rushing them out the door.

"BE SAFE! BYE! LOVE YOU ALL!" She yelled and closed the door.

"Do you never realize having a boy is so gross. I can smell his underwear from my room!" She yelled making me laugh.

"I even caught him jerking himself off... HE DIDNT EVEN TRY LOCKING THE FUCKING DOOR!" She yelled groaning and sat next to me.

"Babe he's a boy you don't expect him to do these kinds of things?" Lucas said sitting across from Paxton and Anna sat next to him sitting across from me.

"That don't mean he can leave the door wide open while jerking himself off." She huffed and I smiled.

"Well you know I think Charlie is having a gay phase." Anna said stirring her coffee.

"Damn. Y'all be raising legends here. While I be raising a middle school boy who plays video games 24/7." Paxton said as we all laughed.

"But Vincent did get a job babe." Lucas said and Paxton nodded.

"Yeah he got a job from dollar tree..." she said and we could all snicker.

"But it's his first job. Eventually he's gonna be taking care of you and he'll be a good businessman." I said and she nodded.

"Very true. I love Vincent." She said and we smiled.

"Soooo goes Charlotte and her new boyfriend?" Paxton asked and we all directed our attention to her.

"EXCUSE ME BOYFRIEND?" Anna yelled an Paxton slapped her hand over her mouth.

A/n

Y'all I have 3 D's

1 F

And 2 A's pls help me 😐