98

Anna's POV
"You two gonna be done here soon? Peyton can you close the library down will you?" Peyton nodded as she helped me on the English assignment.

"My kid is sick and needs me to be home soon." She said and Peyton nodded.

"You two behave in here and be out by 6 alright?" She said and we both nodded.

"Yes Mrs. Humphrey." Peyton said and she nodded and left the library.

"Peyton stoppp." I whined when I felt her breath down my neck.

"Why?" She muttered and started to type on my computer.

She moved my legs and started to sit in between. She moved in her sit practically grinding against my dick making my grip on her waist tighten. She finished my essay off when I kissed her neck making her tense up.

I went up all the way behind her ear. Making a mark all the way down on her shoulder and moved to her collar bone.

I made her turn around having a better access to her neck.

"A-Anna?" She was weak when I found her weak spot and started to suck.

I slipped my hands under her shirt and found my way to her bra.

"Ooh lace?" I asked and she smirked at me.

"I couldn't find any other clean ones unfortunately." She said and I smiled.

I looked at her in a form of consent when she nodded. I slipped my hand under her bra squeezing and massaging her breasts making her tilt her head back. I kissed under her jaw making a dark mark under her jawline making me smirk.

I felt her tug at my pants making me look at her. She didn't continue unless I consented her. Consent with her was important to her in sex. It was important to me at the most.

"Jesus. My gorgeous girl." I said and she slipped her hands under my pants going past my boxers.

"Are these the new boxers we bought at the mall together?" She asked me and I nodded.

She smiled while rubbing the base. I unzipped my jeans to let her have a better access. When it jumped out she started to rub up and down making me grip her waist and moan a little. I could see a little pre-cum off the tip.

"I just started and you're already leaking?" She asked and I smiled.

I started to take her shirt off making me have a better access for a good view.

This time she was wearing a skirt today and I asked if I could slip her panties off making her nod.

When I played with her clit while she rubbed me making her gasp. She made me stop while she started to align her pussy against my dick.

"Condom?" I asked her and she shook her head no.

"No. I started to take the pills." She said and I nodded.

"Are you sure you wanna do this?" I asked her and she nodded.

When she went down making her gasp she put her head against my shoulder. She started to go deeper eventually making it all the way.

"Take your time love." I said with my hand on her waist.

When she adjusted she started to move making her moan a little. I felt her kiss my neck marking me.

"Good girl"

Gotta make what's yours and only yours. It's your possession no one else. She's mine forever and I'm hers and no one else can get in between that.

"Fuck Anna." She moaned going faster.

I helped her waist and started her to bounce a little making her moan a little louder.

"No love shh... we can't have people knowing." I said putting my hand over her mouth.

She nodded as she bounced and moved faster against my dick. She put her head in my neck moaning loudly in my neck. I started to do small thrust into her making her moan louder.

Her moans were muffled against my neck as I smirked.

"A-Anna Im gonna cum." She whispered and I nodded.

I felt her cum running down my dick as I gave her more harsh thrust up hitting her g-spot. She kept riding my dick as she kept moaning loudly.

I smashed my lips against her to make her moan in my mouth to quiet them. I started to stick my tongue in her mouth making ours fight for domination when she lost because I thrusted up into her g-spot making her moan in my mouth.

"Shit I'm close." I whispered and she nodded.

I could feel her tighten around my dick making me moan by the feeling of her around me.

"You're doing so good my love. Keep going alright?" I asked praising her as she nodded closing her eyes.

She started to bounce and ride my dick faster making me moan and lay my head back while she marked my neck and moaned against my chest.

"Ah- Anna I ca-cant." She said and I shook my head.

"Just keep going alright? I'm close." I said thrusting up into her making her eyes rolled to the back of her head.

"You want me to pull out love?" I asked her and she shook her head no.

"That way we both can enjoy it. It's okay." She said and I nodded.

She went faster getting to my orgasm making me twitch. I cummed in her as I felt our cum mix when she moaned in my neck loudly.

"You did such a goodjob love." I said and she was panting against me.

We heard a teacher's voice making us both clean up fast. She slipped her underwear back on and her shirt making me zip my pants back up.

"Oh is she making you guys close down?" The teacher asked.

"Oh yeah. We are. We will be out in a little bit." She said and the teacher nodded leaving.

We packed up and she got her keys from the library and closed it up locking it.

"You always have the key to the library?" I asked and she nodded.

"She gave me one whenever I needed it and or whenever I needed to close for her." She said and I smiled.

"Home?" I asked and she nodded.