4

Peyton's Pov
It was the weekend so I could sleep in... but I went to bed early and kept sleeping not waking up.

"Peyton! You have to get up! I forgot to wake you up I'm so sorry." I heard seeing Paxton shaking me awake.

"Hey." She said smiling.

"Noo..." I said pulling a pillow over my head.

"Cmon. We are gonna go to the movies." She said and I poked my head up.

"There you go. I invited Jackson to come with us." She said and I nodded.

I got dressed going comfy with sweats and a sweatshirt. I put my hair up in a messy bun and went downstairs to see Jackson.

"Hey baby." He said giving me a kiss.

"We're stopping by Starbucks first!" Paxton said and I nodded.

I was getting my wallet and phone when I felt Jackson's hands on my waist.

"I missed you." He said giving me a kiss on the side of my head.

"Missed you too." I said as he pulled my chin back to where I was facing him and I gave him a slow kiss on the lips.

"Alright love birds! Let's go!" We heard Paxton yell.

We headed for the movie theaters and got popcorn with a soda. We sat down and waited for the movie to start.

There was an armrest that you could put up so Jackson pulled it up. He pulled me closer to him laying my head on his chest.

I felt his hand slip under my shirt resting on my stomach. I looked at him and he just smiled with a cheeky smile.

I felt him start to rub my stomach making me calmer. The movie started but within half of it I fell asleep.

Anna's POV
"So what your gonna let us starve?!" I yelled as my mom looked at me.

"Get your own groceries if your starving!" She yelled at me.

"Mom! I don't have enough money! What are you spending your money on?!" I yelled.

"Raffle and Lottery tickets!!"  I yelled at her.

"Brandon and I are starving. You've been like this ever since Dad left." I said but she looked at me.

"This is my house! This is my roof! Be happy your living in a home!" She yelled at me.

"Doesn't feel like home when your own mom starves you." I said leaving.

Brandon was at a friends house and I was gonna go to Eva's.

"Fuck..." I said opening Eva's door.

"Oh hey... what's wrong with you." She said as I fell on her bed.

"I'm fucking hungry dude." I mumbled feeling my stomach growling at me.

"Well let's go out to eat." She said and I nodded following her out the door.

We went to McDonald's and than to Walmart to get some stuff for her project she was doing.

"Sooo... how was your first tutor with Peyton? You fell asleep last night and you didn't tell me." she said getting some paper.

"I left early." I said and she looked at me.

"Why?"

"Everything was too stress so I left her"