102

Peyton's Pov
I felt someone start to climb in the bed. A small body fitted in between me and Anna. When I rolled over I saw Charlotte laying in between.

"Char what's wrong?" I asked her and she was crying.

"I'm scared." She said hugging me.

"Hey it's okay to be scared." I said kissing her forehead.

She snuggled against me when I heard Anna groan.

"Hey Char." She mumbled.

I saw her eyes as I only looked scared. She caressed my face.

"She's here with us. It's okay." She whispered and I nodded.

We all fell asleep with Charlotte in the middle. She had a little stuff animal we gave her from LA. She hasn't let it go ever since.

~~~~~

"Morning love." I heard as Anna kissed my cheek.

"Hey Charlotteeeee. It's time to wake up." Anna said attempting to wake up Charlotte who was spread out in the middle of the bed.

"Cmon wake up. We got breakfast on it way." Anna said picking her up as she got woken up.

She held her as they walked to her room to find some clothes to wear for school.

The words over Jackson's relapsing kept relapsing in my head. I hated that he sexually assaulted more than one girl. Most of them were minors too and it was just sad. He only got a two year jail time which I thought was completely unfair.

I laid in bed as I forgot I was suppose to be cooking breakfast. I scram and got up grabbing a sweatshirt on my way.

I ran to the kitchen and started the stove and grabbed some left over pancake batter and started to make crepes. The pancakes that Anna taught me how to make.

When I felt Anna's around my waist she hugged me as Charlotte sat in her place like she always does.

"You want whip cream on yours char?" Anna asked grabbing the toppings.

"Yes please!" She said and I smiled.

While Charlotte got to eating I grabbed my phone watching the news to see if Jackson would be caught again. He'd most likely go out and do illegal shit like he always does.

"Love you need to stop worrying." Anna said taking my phone away from me.

"If he comes near us I'll go bat shit crazy on him." She said hugging me from behind.

I smiled at her attempt to reassure yet all it did was make me laugh a little.

I didn't want Charlotte to be scared like my fears originally. And she's only three. I hate to see her be like that at a very young age.

I want another kid yet I don't want to have one when Jackson is all out and about. Especially with Charlotte starting pre-k school.

News went around he tried bringing a gun to a middle school saying he was picking up his kid. One said that he set of fireworks in a girls house to create a distraction for the cops.

He had turned into a bad person and I didn't like it. He dropped out of college because his grades were bad. He had gotten a scholarship to Stanford where Paxton and Lucas went together. They wanted to be close to us but not too close.

"You ready?" Anna said as Charlotte said yes excitedly.

"Mommy? Are you still afraid of that man?" She asked me tugging at my sweats.

"Nope. Mommy's just tired. Go to school and I'll be home when you get back." I said picking her up and setting her on the counter.

"Are you sure? You want me to stay home with you?" She asked and I smiled shaking my head no.

"You go to school sweetie and I'll be here with you when you get home." She said and she nodded.

"Pinky promise?" She asked putting her pinkie out.

"Pinky promise." I said interlocking our pinkies together.

"Here's your lunch." I said giving the lunchbox with kitties on it. Her favorite animals were Dinosaurs and kitties.

"Bye mommy! I love you!" She said leaving out the door.

"I have a shift tonight at 8 through the night. I'll be home tomorrow at 10 in the morning. Can we put her to bed at 7?" I asked and she nodded.

"Of course we can." She said kissing me.

"I'll be back in 5?" She asked and I nodded smiling.

"I love you bye." She said running out the door after Charlotte called for her.

~~~~~

"Peyton!! I'm home! I brought donuts on the way!" Anna yelled as I was already in bed.

I just couldn't Jackson out of my head. I was scared for Charlotte and Anna. What if he hurts them? I don't wanna be a cause of that.

We should have protested against Jackson. Make him have a longer jail time than what he had gotten. It was stupid to see because the same thing could happen with a girl sexually assaulting a man. More or less than same things happening to a girl sexually assaulting a girl or a man sexually assaulting a man.

"Hey you okay?" I heard Anna say as she laid in bed.

"Yeah I'm okay." I said laying my head in her neck.

"Char is at school. Were both at home..." she said and I smiled.

"You don't have to. You can say no if you want." She said and I could just feel the urge rushing through my veins.

I kissed her neck. Giving her soft sucks so no marks would show on her skin. I felt her slip her hands under my bra making her look at me.

"Is this okay?"