48

Peyton's Pov
"Hey wake up." Anna whispered moving her shoulder which made my head fall.

I woke up and she smiled as I gave her a snarky smile before turning over and trying to fall asleep again.

"Don't fall back asleep. We're almost there." Anna said and I sat up yawning and stretching.

I laid my head back on her shoulder while she sat on her phone. It was on airplane mode so she was playing her little cookie game. I helped her click on the cookies as she smiled.

Once we left the plane we found our car we were using. It wasn't much but the car only had two seats so me and Anna would be the only people comfortable in here.

"Oh it looks like we've been invited to a dinner party with a few other people that admitted in this trip and was sponsored by the gifted community." Anna said as she showed me it.

She found it in a card that was placed in the car. Anna got in the drivers seat and I got in the passenger seat.

"First let's go to the hotel. We'll be arriving to the beach house tomorrow." I said and she nodded as she drove to a hotel.

She checked us in and the receptionist gave us 24 hours to sleep, eat, and leave.

Finally when we got settled in she turned on the tv and logged us into our Amazon Prime. Anna ordered only one bed since we'd both be sleeping in the same bed.

I laid beside her has we were squeezed together on the kingsize. The beach house the gifted program order for us was small because they thought only one person was going.

So Anna and me would have to fit but it was small two story house and I think we will be okay.

I laid my head on Anna's shoulder has she extended and wrapped it around me. She turned on The Wilds has it has been our favorite show to watch together.

She considers having a crush on Shelby Goodkind because I somewhat remind her of me when I have a fat one on Toni Shalifoe.

I mean who wouldn't wanna fall in love with a athletic girl that has twice the times amount of anger issues than the emotion anger. Personally my favorite character and forever will be.

"You think we're ever gonna have kids?" I said and Anna looked at me confused.

"Sorry. That came out of no where." I said and she laughed.

"Oh. Why you wondering?" She asked and I shook my head.

"Don't worry about it." I said kissing her lips.

"Nooo tell meee." She whined and I rolled my eyes.

"I wonder if our relationships will go far? To the point we actually have kids?" I said and she was thinking.

"Our relationship will go far. I promise and our kids are gonna be cute as fuck." She said and I laughed.

"That's very true our kids are gonna be cute." I said and she smiled.

"Because your adorable." She said kissing me.

~~~~~~

"Hey you ready for the dinner date that's happening tonight?" She asked me and I froze.

"I didn't bring anything good to wear..." I said and she laughed making me throw my shirt at her face.

"Then why don't we got shopping. For fun times sakes." She said and I sighed not wanting to spend as much as I needed too.