71

Anna's POV
"Hi Anna." I heard seeing Peyton.

Kacy was there too... great I was hoping for it just to be us.

"Sorry she begged to come." She mumbled and I shook my head.

"It's fine." I mumbled.

"Wow. The soccer captain needs help with grades?" Kacy mumbled feeling the embarrassment come over me.

"Okay Kacy shush. Go read a book like a little kid and let me get done with the tutoring session alright?" Peyton said and she mouthed 'sorry'.

Kacy didn't listen to Peyton she just whined all day. She exchanged glances with me. Sometimes she'd catch me looking at Peyton when she was helping me. She'd give me quite a glare before speaking up again making me roll my eyes.

"Kacy go sit in the fucking corner and read this book." Peyton said giving her a book.

I laughed a little at the fact Peyton would be quite a good mother. Kacy looked at me glaring.

"You know if it wasn't for you. We wouldn't be there but because of y-" she was cut off by a hand on her mouth.

"Heh I'll be right back." She said dragging Kacy out.

I sighed at the fact that this will be often and I just wanted to get my grades up and leave this shitty place. Without or with Peyton...

They both came back and Kacy look mad. Really mad... I saw them both as Peyton helped me on the math questions we were having.

"That's the formula." She said writing it down.

"Are you paying Peyton to tutor you?" Kacy asked me and I just stared at her.

"Kacy shut it." Peyton mumbled and Kacy groaned like a child.

I tried ignoring the fact that Kacy was there as well.

"Baby when's the tutoring session gonna be over?" Kacy whined kissing her.

Great...

"Kacy go away I'm trying to help someone out." She said and Kacy just groaned and whined.

"But when can we go homeeee!" She said straddling Peyton's lap.

"Yeah I'm sorry I can't do this. I'll just ask for a tutor change." I said standing up and packing my bags.

"Kacy get off of me." Peyton said as I left.

"Anna wait." She said and I turned around.

"Your girlfriend is acting like a fucking child. Either don't bring her or I'm changing tutors." I said and she just stared.

"I'm sorry Anna. I didn't know she would act like this. Can you give me one more chance? Come to my place tomorrow night." She said and I sighed thinking first.

"Fine. No girlfriend?" I asked and she nodded.

"No girlfriend. I promise." She said and I sighed a relief cause if I changed tutors it meant that I wouldn't have a tutor.

"Thanks for giving me another chance. And I'm sorry again." She said leaving me.

I left for home as I just knew tomorrow night was gonna go awkward...

Peyton's Pov
"Really? Did you really have to act like a fucking child!" I said getting in the car.

"What?! I was bored." She groaned.

"That's not a fucking excuse!" I yelled and she laughed.

I rolled my eyes and dropped her off at her house. She looked at me as I gave her a silent treatment.

"I didn't like the way she kept looking at you like she was still your lover..." she mumbled.

"I'm sorry. I'm just getting afraid you might leave me for her..." she said and I could understand her.

"It's fine... I won't I promise. Just try and get use to her please." I said and she nodded before leaving.

I took a big sigh trying to relieve myself. Okay well now I have to fix the problem because Kacy hates Anna and Anna hates Kacy and that can affect their soccer games a lot.

I went home and spent the entire day watching Station 19 and eating Chinese food for the night. I fell asleep at 1 considering I have to wake up at 6.

~~~~~~

Everyone once in awhile you get a nightmare. Wherever you are wether your on a couch or in public or normally on a bed. You get a nightmare every once in while.

And for some nightmares could be flashbacks. Maybe something in the future that happens and it goes overboard.

The feeling of hands just touching me anywhere they can get to. Wether it's my face my unclothed skin or what's under my clothes I could feel something.

"Peyton? Hey Peyton!" I heard has I woke up in panic.

"Hey hey it's okay. Calm down." I heard feeling Paxton's arms.

"I came to check on you and you were kinda whimpering and yelling in your sleep."

"Cmon let's go back to sleep." She said and I nodded.

She slept in the same bed but put a pillow in between us so one of us wouldn't kick each other off like we used to.

My sister kicked me in the face once and I had to sleep in a tent outside. I woke up with a busted lip and bruise on my face 🥲

~~~~~

"PEYTON!!!!" I heard as I ran down the stairs in a panic.

I saw Paxton with the door opened and Anna was at the door.

"I- you know what you can explain later." Paxton said as I nodded and she left.

"No Kacy. I promise." I said and she nodded.

"You ready?" I asked and she nodded once again only this time she smiled.