26

Peyton's Pov
I saw a ray of light coming on my eyes making me move around. I turned around and felt someone against me. I looked up to see Anna awake watching tv. I moved around too much as she looked at me.

"Oh my fucking god you scared the shit out of me last night!!" She yelled at me as I flinched at her yelling.

She crawled over me pulling me closer to her as she put my head in her neck.

"Sorry I yelled... you just really scared the fuck out of me last night." She whispered as her hand played with my hair.

I don't know what happened but I felt a pain in my head.

"Fuck Anna... my head." I whispered as she looked around.

"Oh... you got a nasty cut..." she said sitting up.

She pulled me in her lap and looked at the pillow that had a blood stain.

"I'm sorry- I got blood on your pillow..." I said as she pulled me for another hug.

"I'm just glad your awake... god I thought you were gonna die..." she said and I laughed a little.

"Wait here okay?" She said and I nodded.

She brought back a medkit and a cloth.

"Wait what's the cloth for?" I asked her and she shook her head and didn't say anything.

She sat behind me pulling me in between her legs she put a clothe over my mouth. I fought back and she just calmed me down.

"It's not gonna hurt that bad don't worry." Anna said and before I knew it I felt a stinging pain in my head making me scream in the cloth.

The cloth has muffled my scream and she rubbed my back. I felt her arms wrap around me has I had small tears coming out.
I had high pain tolerance so that felt like I was dying.

"Your okay..." she whispered.

I laid down on her has I watched whatever she had on the tv.

"What is this?" I asked her and she looked at me.

"The wilds. It's pretty cool. It's where these girls get in a plane crash and have to survive on an island. But the whole thing was an experiment so that the company can prove girls are just as resourceful as boys..." she says and I laughed a little.

My body was laying on hers as I was in between her legs.

"And that's gay." I said as there was two girls kissing on the screen.

"That's my favorite part." She said and I laughed.

"You know she's hot. She reminds me of you." She said pointing to a blond haired girl.

"Why because I'm smart like her?" I asked and she laughed.

"Yeahh but your not as annoying and Christian as her. And your a lot hotter tho." She said and I laughed.

"A lot hotter... and more adorable and you don't have her whatever accent she has." She said playing with my hair.

I laughed as she smiled.

"Although your smartness makes you even hotter so..." she said as I laughed.

"Damn Anna." I said turning and straddling her.

"What am I not able to call you hot? Is your "boyfriend" gonna come?" She said joking around.

"Shut up! I don't even know why he got so aggressive over you. Your not even that I intimidating. And your fun to hang out." I said and she smiled.

"I'm not intimidating?" She pouted.

"Oh I'll show you intimidation." She said flipping us over.

I felt her hands pin mine on the bed as she smiled.

"You insert your dominance a lot." I said and she laughed.

"Is that good or bad?" She asked me.

"I don't know... I like it sometimes."

"But I don't feel intimidated so you kinda failed..."

"What about..." she whispered getting closer to my face.

Her lips connect within mine and I felt a load of fireworks erupt in my stomach. Her hand still making me pinned as I felt her tongue contract with mine. I felt her softly bite my bottom lip and pull a little asking for entrance on her tongue. Obviously my dumbass let her and she explored.

"Anna... do you have any money...oh... your awake nevermind." We heard as she pulled back looking at a man who seems to have the same similar facial features as her so I assume it's her dad.

"Uhm... 20$?" She said and he nodded quickly going away.

"Sorry... I forgot he was here." She said letting go of my hands and laying down on top of me.

She wrapped her arms around me and played with my hair.

"You know what. We are going to go out and eat. Cause I'm hella hungry right now." She said trying to get up.

I wrapped my legs around her so she wouldn't get up.

"Bro... lemme get up." She said and I laughed shaking my head no.

I felt her use her lower strength lifting me with her.

"Anna!" I yelled as she laughed as I gripped on her neck.

I was slipping and she replaced my legs around her and she put her Hands on my butt to give support.

"Now Your like 5'10." She said and I laughed.

~~~~~~~

We went to a fast food place and ate lunch as my eyes couldn't get taken off of Anna... I've never really thought of my sexuality because Jackson always taught me that we were gonna get married and have kids and that we weren't ever gonna be split apart...

My sexuality right now isn't straight. And I know for fact that is true... but am I a lesbian... or a bisexual? The only thing I find attractive at the slightest right now was Anna.

I mean her eyes were pretty and her hair was soft and she has a clear softly textured skin.

Her clothes of style is really good and she's really funny and cool to hang out with.