62

Anna's pov
I kept my distance with Peyton. I didn't want to scare her but I also wanted to get closer to Peyton. She didn't show up for first hr but she showed up every other ones.

I also managed to spot her eating alone in the cafeteria... I wanted to sit with her but like I said I didn't want to scare her for whatever I did to do that.

Sometimes Travis would come eat with her or sometimes she just never show up to school. I wanted to make amends but I don't think she wanted to do that.

There was a new kid in the school. She must have moved but than came back. Kacy Hart...

I watched her has she looked around the classroom in the 5th hr.

Before Jackson could even get to his seat she simply took it sitting next to Peyton. As Peyton looked at her she must have knew Kacy.

Peyton's Pov
"The girl you met on the pier? Im Kacy?" She said and I thought about but 2 months back when me and Anna broke up she was the person I met on the pier.

"Oh Kacy!" I said and she smiled.

"Oh how come I didn't see you last year? I knew I saw you sophomore." I said and she shrugged.

"My parents sent me to an all girls school cause apparently I had been hanging out with too much "boys".' She said and I nodded.

"I also see that girl in the photo... what happened?" She asked and she shrugged.

"Rather not talk about it." I mumbled losing interest in the conversation.

"Sorry u didn't mean to bring her up." She said frowning and I shook my head.

"It's okay." I said and she smiled.

I didn't want anyone to know. I wasn't out yet. Have I had the courage to tell my parents? Fuck no I haven't had the courage to get out of bed the first two weeks me and Anna broke up.

I was overly dramatic... I didn't want to hurt Anna yet I broke her entire masterpiece stability. I felt bad but it's time I move on.

"Also... I kinda didn't pay attention to school last year... you think you can help me with these?" Kacy asked as we were given notes.

"Yeah I can help you." I said smiling.

She smiled too and we started to work together on the notes and after we worked on the assignment given to us while boiling a interesting conversation.

I could feel eyes in the back of my head. I turned to see Anna quickly looking down when Kacy looked too.

"Don't worry about her. Let's get your mind off of her." She when the bell rung.

"You can show me the way to the schools." She said as she handed me her schedule.

Turns out she had more class with me than anyone ever has.

"I asked to be paired with someone that knew the building well." She said walking with me.

"Mmm I think I can help you." I said and she smiled.

We went to 6th hr starting as she had Spanish with me. She whined that Spanish was hard so I told her I could help her.

Anna's pov
"Did she really move on that fast?" I mumbled seeing them walk together.

Maybe they are just friends... yeah just friends? I smiled and laughed at my pretentious thoughts. But my kind started to overthink.

Has she really moved in fast? I thought maybe I would be in the back of her head and it's only been a couple weeks of school.

Besides my procrastination to everything at the last minute by turning every assignment and projects in.

"Miss. We need Anna shumate!" The assistance principal said as I rolled my eyes.

Great my failing grades as already pissed everyone off. Plus the only good subject I'm ever good at is history which makes everything else worse.

My soccer coach told me I was failing and I needed to keep my grades up if I wanna be captain.

I hated not being able to play. Whenever I play soccer it makes me feel like I'm in control of myself especially when I have the ball to the end of the field to score.

I walked down and soon this all felt déjà vu.

"So... Anna your grades..." the counselor said and I let out a big sigh telling her I didn't care.

"You take your grades below an average no playing soccer and taking your grades down lower means you'll have to take summer school and if done the same time next semester you have retake senior year." She said and I rolled my eyes.

"Do not roll your eyes at me. Let's see availability..." she mumbled looking through the computer.

"Hailey Drake. Try her unless you want a male tutor?" She asked and I shook my head no.

"Alright you'll meet up with her next week. Have a good day!" She said and I rolled my eyes again and walked out.

I felt myself wanting to walk out the building. But I didn't but what I did see was Jackson sitting alone on a bench in the soccer field.

"Jackson? What are you doing here?" I asked and he looked at me has I saw a pre-roll in his hand.

"Want some?" He asked and I took a choice if I was in betrayal of Peyton...

I decided why not. She seems to be fine with the new girl so I did. I sat down next to him and he gave me it.

A/n

Yalll stopppp being maddd at meeee 😭

Like I said prepare. I can reassure you that Peyton and Anna will get back together but there are some twisty slides in this book. This book has to have some drama between the both of them.

And this book obviously has to go beyond 100 chapters that's my goal so if you want to include ideas go ahead. Idc.

Just stoppp being mad at meee I'm already going to hell just for being a fag 💀