29

Peyton's Pov
I watched as people were drinking... some were smoking and other dancing. Boys playing beer pong on the tennis table and some outside.

"Yo Peyton?" I heard seeing Paxton.

"Woah... didn't know you came to parties." She said and I rolled my eyes.

The fact she was drunk off her ass has Lucas was behind her.

"Oh my god your drunk..." I said and she laughed.

I walked towards the kitchen where Anna was as she got two red cups filled with straight vodka.

"Here you go." She said handing me one.

She guided me and set me on the counter as she took a sip of her drink. She smiled at me before I let the alcohol down my throat which burned a little. I rested my head on her shoulder as she leaned against a fridge.

"Yo Anna. There's a girl wants us to get you with her." A guys said and I frowned.

Anna looked at me first before replying.

"Nah it's okay. I've got a girl already." She said as I felt her grip my waist.

"She'll pay you 100." They said.

"Did you not hear me you fuck heads? I've got a girl now go suck off someones dick." She said getting me off the counter.

She put her arm over my shoulder before leading me out to a backyard.

There were a lot of people... some guys flirting with girls and people playing football in the pool.

"Anna! Over here stupid!" I heard as Anna brought me over to a group of girls.

I recognize some in my classes but there wasn't much about them.

"Peyton. These are my friends. Eva, Emma, Sab and Dev." Anna said as I greeted all of them.

"My god you are beautiful." I heard as I complimented back.

I've managed to make an interesting conversations with them as I needed to pee.

"Ima be right back I gotta go to the bathroom." I said as Anna nodded.

Anna's POV
"You've managed to score with a hot one." Dev said as I rolled my eyes.

"She's mine back off." I said and we all laughed.

In the corner of my eye I saw Jackson going inside as I walked away chasing after him.

He was obviously going towards the bathroom. I pulled him back when he looked at me.

"Dick girl Anna." He said and I was out of control with myself when I punched him straight in the face.

"Shut up." I said going towards the bathroom.

I opened the door and see that no one was in here... I looked around the house has I watched people only looking for Peyton. Did she go back? Where is she? God if someone takes advantage of them I gonna kill then when I get my hands on them.

Peyton's Pov
"Hey Peyton." I heard has I got out of the bathroom.

It was Jackson's friends Ethan as I smiled.

"Hey E." I said walking away.

"Hey hey wait can I talk to you?" He asked me and I shrugged.

"Why not. But be quick." I said and he nodded.

He brought me outside in the front yard as he walked me down a sidewalk.

"I wanna talk about Jackson... if that's okay with you." He said and I nodded.

"He told me... about you going to the concert with Anna. And he was really mad." He said and I specifically remembered the day Jackson came busting my door down.

"I could tell." I mumbled.

"He wanted me to tell you he was sorry he got mad at you." Ethan said has I kicked a rock down the pavement.

"It's okay. I Uhh. Forgive him." I said and he nodded smiling.

We arrived back at the house and Jackson came out before he pushed Ethan away from me.

He looked at me and got closer to me has I backed up.

"What first Anna! Now Ethan?! For the love of God your a slut!!" He yelled as he pushed me making me trip over a rock.

"What the fuck?!" I heard Ethan yell as he tackled Jackson to the ground.

Ethan played both soccer and football so he was a lot stronger than Jackson.

Jackson managed to get out of Ethan'a grip. He ran towards me has I watched him get out a pocket knife.

"Come any closer I'll fucking hurt her." He said as I felt a knife point behind my back.

"J-Jackson..." I said as he moved the knife to my neck.

"God your such a slut! And really?! My bestfriend?!. First my enemy and now my bestfriend." He said as he put pressure against the knife.

People were coming out of the house as they were watching us.

"J-Jackson. I know your mad but hurting her is really not the answer." Andre said stepping out.

I felt a tears coming down my face has I struggled in his grip.

I felt him turn me around has he lifted my chin. His hands was on my waist. I felt his lips on mine as I tried to fight back.

He used the knife he had as he put it on my neck making me not moving. If I moved it would cut me and Jackson always has his knife sharp.

"JACK!!" I heard turning my head to see Anna who was furious.

"Anna you get closer I'll fucking kill her." He said has he drew blood in the side of my neck.

"Please stop Jack I'm begging you right now." I said as the pain hit me.

He pushed deeper a little and I wanted to sob at this point.

"Your a goddamn psycho Jack!" I heard has people started to get closer.

All the sudden he was attacked from behind... I landed on the ground. I think I passed out for a second before coming back into reality.

I opened my eyes to see Anna in front of me.

"You okay?" She asked me has I touched my neck to feel a slight cut on my neck.

She helped me get up as a lot of people were staring at me. My neck was full of blood and Anna put her hand on top of it to ease the pain both and for me to stop touching it.

"Fuck off!! Go stare at something else!" She yelled as everyone rushed out.

"We're going home okay? I'll make sure your gonna get home safe." She whispered as made put her head against her chest.

She walked with me to her car as she put me in the passenger seat.

"I am sorry... I left you alone." She said driving.

"It's not your fault..." I said and she let out a sigh.

"Can we just go to your house? No one's home in mine." I said and she nodded changing routes.