53

Peyton's Pov
We played games while Anna was still holding my hand. Whenever we walked around she'd spin me once in awhile. Putting her arm over what's hers. Some guys would look at us before Anna pulled me away as I tugged on her sleeve.

She'd kiss the top of my head in lines and we even manage to get a Raccoon stuff animal. I smile and I knew I'd keep it just like Anna smiled.

"Wanna get some food?" I asked and she nodded finding a funnel cake shop.

We ordered a funnel as we sat down on the bench. We shared the funnel as her arm draped around my shoulder. I felt like there were eyes on me but when I looked around it was people having fun.

I put my head on Anna's arms when we stayed there for a little while. Not too long we decided to go play again and ride the rides that Anna threw up on the spinning one.

We couldn't stop laughing we as Anna felt a little sick. I offered to take her home but she was fine after a drink of water.

We walked the entire way to the carnivals of the bright lights and full of laughter. We made inside jokes and we had a fun day.

"Hey why don't we go on one more ride." She said as we entered a Ferris wheel.

We waited in line as I saw someone behind me. I looked back to see a girl. She looked at me and smiled as I gave her a genuine smile to before here turning into a smirk.

She checked me out before licking her lips and I could see her eyes as if she tried undressing me.

I felt uncomfortable but when I slightly tugged at Anna's sleeve she looked back to see the girl who was looking at me. Her arm wrapped my waist as we were next to get in the ride and we did.

Anna held my hand when we reached the top to see a sunset. Beautiful sunset if I say taking a picture.

Anna held my waist and putting her head on my shoulder. I flipped the camera and took a picture of us.

"You better send that to me." She said and I smiled nodding.

We took crazy photos and cute ones too. In one of them she took my waist kissing me right in the middle of the shot.

Some photos she kissed my cheek and then my neck as I laughed. She made me feel safer than 5 minutes ago.

When the Ferris wheel started to bring us down she made sure to hold my hand to see if that girl was there. And she was...

She was standing by the Ferris wheel eyeing me when I tugged again on Anna's sleeve.

She pulled my hand and intertwined our fingers before walking away. She turned around and gave a glare at the girl before walking away as well.

"Hey I need to go to the bathroom. Come with me so I know people aren't kidnapping you." She joked but that brought me right back to the janitor's closet scene.

I nodded and she took my hand going to one of those porta potties and I stood outside.

I looked on my phone scrolling through Instagram finding cool skateboarding videos and funny cat and dogs.

"Hello lady. What are you doing out here all alone." I heard seeing that same girl.

"Waiting for my Girlfriend." I say making dramatics of mention of my girlfriend.

"Have you've been following us like a creep?" I asked nicely when she ignored my question.

"Aww well can I join?" She asked and I shook my head no and she frowned.

"Cmon it will be fun." She said grabbing my arm.

I pulled off of her before her eyes turned into a glare.

"We don't have to come to your house... or mine. We can just do it right now." She said as I felt her breath running up my neck.

I pushed her off of me before knocking on the porta.

"Hold on I'll be out in a minute." She said and I rolled my eyes.

"Ooh... looks like we got some time. I bet I can make you finish in a minute." The girls whispered cornering me into another porta.

I felt her hands tug on my pants before slipping her hands in when I pushed her off me.

"Fuck you! Go away!" I yelled when Anna came out grabbing the girl by the hair.

"Don't fucking touch her." Anna said roughly pushing the girl.

Once the girl looked at me up and down Anna had enough before slapping her.

"Anna. Okay that's enough let's go." I said taking Anna's arm.

"I bet you get a lot of these people! Your girlfriend is like hot as fuck! I mean I bet your lucky cause she looks like she's good in bed!" She yelled and Anna stopped in her tracks as I tried pulling her away.

She ran after the girl tackling her to the ground. She pinned her to the floor as I ran after her.

"Your fucking mad that your alone. Stop fucking on my girlfriend! You fucking hear me!?" She yelled as I stared.

Anna didn't hurt the girl much yet with her words she did.

"What the fuck is going on here?!" I heard seeing a couple.

"This fucking person tried to take advantage of my girlfriend and than tried to hit on her!" She yelled.

"Cmon Gis we told you to stop that." The girl heard as Anna got up.

"Don't fucking touch my sister." The guy said as he punched Anna.

The girl looked at me and I did too before we barged into the fight. Calming down our significant others.

"Just calm it okay. Fucking calm down." I said pulling on Anna's sleeve.

Whenever I did pull on Anna's sleeve it meant that I was uncomfortable and I didn't like to see her this way.

She looked at me and I couldn't help but just frown at her actions. Sometimes the BPD gets to her and she doesn't realize.

Her BPD isn't about the anger she just reacts to things in a different way. I love the way she does this but not when she points to let out her anger.

I know it wasn't her fault and of course I love her but I just gave her a silent treatment on the way back.

When we got in the house Anna kept calling my name and I just ignored her. I got ready for bed and laying down on the bed as I felt a presence next to me.

"I'm sorry..." she said said behind my back.

She wrapped her arm around me has didn't say anything else.

"I didn't mean to I kinda just blew up... im really sorry.." she whispered in my ear as I thought.

I turned around and put my head on her shoulder wrapping my arms around her and my leg fell on hers.

"It's okay." I said and she nodded as I could feel myself falling asleep.

A/n

The weird thing is I like to compare myself to Peyton. I mean every other main characters in my books are great but I can see that Peyton is my favorite character cause I can relate to her in different ways.

I mean all of the characters I make I relate too but I feel like Peyton is the only person I relate too just that's why I made her like this.

It's not her body I'm talking about it's the way she reacts to things and the way her kindness shows out. And her sleeping problem obviously I have a sleeping problem too but I'd be too kind to do something bad.