43

Tw: attempt to suicide

Anna's POV
I'm waiting by my phone so if I could get a phone call or even one text I could release all the worry out of me. But there was nothing. Paxton told me it was getting worse.

She locked her door and she hasn't let anyone in. They leave food at her door but she never seems to actually open the door.
Paxton usually waits by her door in case if something happened.

She's getting worse and I don't think she will be able to last a few more days...

Her trip is in less than two weeks. If she was getting worse she wasn't gonna even make it to senior year...

I hate thinking about this. I hate thinking that the next day I can find my own girlfriend dead by suicide... no no fuck!

The next thing I knew I was picking up pieces to a burnt out candle... I leaned against the wall letting my back slide down. If only I could get there just in time...

Peyton's Pov
"Peyton." I heard as the door unlocked.

I looked up to see him... his face was beat... he was holding his stomach as I stared at him opening the door.

"No no no... what are you doing here?!" I yelled and he put his hand up to show innocence.

"Hey it's okay..." he whispered getting closer.

He was close enough has I managed to push him hard with my legs. He was pulled back and slammed himself into a wall.

"Where's Paxton? Where's my parents." I asked him has he started to get closer.

"They are out. I don't know where they are okay please you have to believe me." He said as I looked closely.

His lip was busted and he looked to have a broken nose.

"Why should I trust you." I said and he looked hurt when he said that.

"I-I'm sorry Peyton... I didn't mean to do this to you. I was drunk and high I didn't mean to do it." He said finding his words.

He was bleeding every on my floor. I hated him but even though I couldn't stop him.

"Just... fucking sit down." I said getting up. I managed to reach the medkit on my way and took care of his wounds.

"Pey-" He was saying when I cut him off.

"Shut the fuck up." I said sternly.

"Okay this is gonna hurt like a lot..." I said and he looked scared.

I used my free arm and popped his nose back to place. He screamed at the agonizing pain as I ignore him. I wanted to slap him but I couldn't bring myself to do that. I wanted him to feel what I felt.

After I was done I pushed him off my bed before shoving him to my door.

"Get out." I said as he hesitated.

"Peyton Cmon..." he said and I pushed him out the door slamming the door.

But he opened the door again and pushed on my force. I could feel the tubes in my arm going against the pain. I gave up when he on accidentally slammed the door open.

I laid in bed waiting for him to just go away and leave me alone. That's all I want leave me alone until I have the courage to take a handful of pills at this point.

"You know... Anna she home wrecked my relationship with a girl." He spoke up and I scoffed.

"Kelly was a liar. All she did was lie and she lied to your face. Your just to much of a fucking pussy to admit that your wrong." I said and I watched has he tried to control his anger.

"But Anna homewrecked our relationship too..." he spoke and I couldn't help but laugh a little.

"No no... I broke up with you first. She did not do anything and even is she did I would be glad." I said sitting up.

"Because your just a selfish little cheater. All you want is the sensual pleasure and you couldn't have waited for me. All you had to was wait and there goes an entire 6 months down the drain. You ruined my life. And I fucking hate you for that." I said and he just stood there staring at me.

"You know Anna just wants the pleasure too. If you didn't like me because of my wishes why choose Anna." He asked me genuinely wondering.

"Because Anna chose to treat me better. She treated me better than you ever could. You just chose not too." I said answering his question.

"No cause Anna is gonna hurt you. She's gonna hurt you more than I could hurt you! Your not even good for me! What makes you think your good enough for Anna." He said and I felt a sting.

"GO AWAY!!" I yelled and he smirked at me before leaving.

"JACKSON." I said and he poked his head.

"Leave my key." I said putting my hand out.

He sighed before tossing my extra house key to me. He left without another word.

The bottle of pills sat beside me. Along with other medications... I sat up grabbing two bottles. Random ones the one prescribed to the original doctor and the one that my dad's friend gave me. Opening the both of them I had a total of 38 pills... would it actually be enough?

I grabbed my water and began to take a handful... after I tried taking the entire pills but I ended up feeling sick. I threw the pills on the ground laying down before hearing the front door open.

"Peyton?" I heard as my door opened.

Paxton looked at me... she looked at the bottles on the ground.

"Peyton... what the fuck!" She yelled as she picked her phone up.

She drew me on my back feeling my pulse. I couldn't feel anything everything was numb. After that I blacked out.

Paxton's Pov
"Uhm yes hello!" I said through the phone.

"911 how can I help you?" The girl said through the phone.

"My little sister overdosed on a two sets of pills! Please send someone!" I yelled through the phone.

"Okay ma'am calm down. We're sending some people what is your address?" She asked and I thought.

"NorthRidge Lane 20262." I said and she nodded.

"Okay and what is your name?" She said and I could only sob.

"P-Paxton... m-my name is P-Paxton." I said taking a heaving breath.

"We're gonna send you some people okay? She will be just fine I promise. Now is she laying on her side, stomach or back?" She asked and I answered.

"Sit her up and slightly make her lean forward so if she chokes she can vomit it." She said and I put them on speaker.

Soon people started to come in the house barging in. They took Peyton out on a stretcher and she was put in the ambulance.

Anna's pov
"Hello?" I asked through the phone.

"She overdosed... we don't know if she will actually make it."

A/n

If you are experiencing some kind of depression or any mental illness please don't be afraid to reach out. My account is a safe place and if needed you can always vent to me :)