109

Peyton's Pov
"Hey." I heard while getting out of the car.

When I felt an entire bucket of water on me. I turned to see Jackson. He had a slight mustache and a rough beard. He laughed when I kicked him away and ran in the house.

Anna looked out the window and we saw a tree on fire. All the suddenly a gust of wind came through and knocked the tree over and crash through the window.

The fire grew bigger when Anna went to go get some water. I found Charlotte grabbing her water bottle pouring it on the fire.

"Char! Get your sister and get out!" I yelled grabbing her hand and pulling.

She and Austin went upstairs to get Charlie. I helped Anna try to get the fire out yet it only grew bigger through time.

"Anna stop! Your gonna make it worse!" I yelled.

I ran upstairs to grab the girls who were quickly trying to pack everything.

"Get something and go!" I yelled rushing the girls out the door.

Charlie tried grabbing her guitar.

"No you can't take that. Go I'll buy you another one!" I said leading her outside.

The fire grew bigger and caught the kitchen on fire.

"Anna!" I yelled trying to find Anna.

She was in the bedroom packing a bag with essentials that were needed like a stack of money and her phone. She grabbed everything that was needed.

The fire caught the living room before Anna grabbed my hand pulling me outside.

"Wait hold on!" Charlotte yelled running back in.

"CHARLOTTE!! GET BACK HERE!" Anna yelled letting go everything running back in.

"Mom!" Charlie yelled as she ran to hug me.

The police were called and so was ambulance and the firefighters.

"Anna!!" I yelled to see if I could hear her.

"CHARLOTTE!!" I heard Austin yell.

In seconds the house went up in flames...

I ran to the side of the building hearing a window being banged. Anna had broken the window with her elbow.

"Peyton! Can you help her?!" Anna yelled as firefighters came to the side of the house catching Charlotte.

"Anna you have to jump to!" I yelled and I could hear her coughing from the smoke.

"I'll be right back." She yelled out leaving the window.

"NO ANNA GET BACK HERE!" I yelled.

Without thinking I ran straight through the front door. I could hear yelling as I grabbed my sweatshirt over my nose and mouth.

"ANNA WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?!" I yelled searching for her.

Everything... everywhere... was on fire destroying whatever was left.

"Peyton!" I heard as I felt someone grabbing my waist.

"Cmon let's go." I heard as she made me run.

We ran out the back door as we both practically collapse to the ground coughing the smoke.

"Why the hell would you go in the fire?!" She yelled.

"Because you ran into it!" I yelled.

"I wasn't gonna go through the window. Only Charlotte was able to fit. I broke the glass through the back door but when I heard you I ran back in." She said as I could just cough smoke.

"Mom!" We heard seeing Charlie and Charlotte.

We realized Charlotte must have hurt her leg in the process of jumping out the window. Charlie was helping her as they both ran to us.

They both engulfed the both of us into a hug.

"Charlotte I mean don't ever fucking run into a fire like that." Anna said as Charlotte grabbed something out of her pocket.

It was a collar... Pluto's collar. The backstory point was Pluto was Charlotte's bestfriend when they were younger.

He died when Charlotte turned 13. We all had a hard time but Charlotte had it the hardest. We gave a frame for the collar so she could keep it.

She must have broken the glass and grabbed it because her fist was full of cuts.

"Well there goes home..." Charlie said as we watched the entire house collapse to the ground.

"Oh my god..." I whispered.

Charlotte ran to Austin and Charlie went with Victoria. We had nowhere to stay for the rest of the night considering it was 4 in the morning.

"Y'all can stay at my house." Austin offered.

"My parents are out of town." He said and Anna shook her head no.

"We couldn't do that to you..." Anna said.

"I insist. Until you guys figure everything out. I wanna prove myself my worth for your daughter so I'm offering and insisting you to stay." He said and I smiled.

Anna sighed before we all talked and ended up agreeing to stay with Austin until his parents come home.

"Anna..." I said and I felt her cup my face before she hugged me.

"It's okay. We're gonna be okay." She whispered and entirely I just broke down.

It's all gone. Everything is gone Everything we did. Everything we worked for. The house where we bought together after moving for colleges. The house we were raising our kids in. It's all gone...

"Peyton... Veronica and Ethan." Anna said has her face had black smoke.

"Their last names are Cohen." She said out of breath.

"Anna you've been in the fire too long I tho k you inhaled to much smoke." I said and she shook her head no.

"It's okay. I'm okay." She said hugging me.

"We have to keep an eye on them. I'm pretty sure Jackson's back for his stupid revenge shit." She said resting her head on my shoulder.