87

Peyton's Pov
I just feel like the entire world is pounding on me. People expect me to be the smart girl when in reality I just can't do things as fast anymore.

I can't think when people are deliberately pressuring the fuck out of me. I can't think I just want everyone to lay off of me for once.

I'm not perfect and I can't do thing as fast. I'm a slow person and I don't like pressure.

"Peyton? Hey look at me..." I felt Anna raise my chin up with her finger.

She moved everything out of the way I felt her body on me and she wrapped her arms around me.

"Peyton?" She spoke. Humming a response.

"Let it out..." she whispered and that's just when I broke down.

I moved my body to where I was straddling her and I laid my head on her shoulder. I felt her slip her hands under my shirt and rub my back.

"I'm sorry..." I whispered.

"Don't be... it's okay." She whispered back.

"Peyton- oh. Y'all wanna go get some food?" Paxton asked.

"Food?" I mumbled.

"Yeah y'all wanna go get some Chinese food. Me and Anna can help sneak you out of the house." She said and I smiled.

My head was still laying on Anna's shoulder. My eyes were bad and I haven't slept in days.

It was officially the worse birthday week... ever.

"Hey look at me..." Anna said as we were about to get up.

"you want to put make-up on this?" She asked me and I nodded.

She got up grabbing my make up case. She sat in front of me pulling me closer. She started to dab a little concealer under my eyes before getting sponge and blending it in. She was so focused it was cute.

I looked to my door and saw Paxton with her phone. She smiled and than left quickly.

"It's not covering up completely by how dark it is. But you should be okay." She said backing up.

"Are you feeling a little better?" She asked and I shrugged.

She pulled in closer and felt her arms around me. Her hugs were literally the best. It feels like everything is just drowning away.

"Alright love birds let's go." Paxton said.

Anna had me on her right side so when we walked passed my mom she didn't see me. When we got outside Paxton got in her car.

I got in the back with Anna and we sat in silence until we got to the restaurant. When we got there... none other Kacy was there.

And of course... she was with someone else. When she spotted me she came over and when she saw Anna she got angry.

"Peyton... meet Sam the person I got texts from when you saw them." She said and I shook hands with her.

"And that over their is my boyfriend." She said and I looked at a guy who was waving at us.

"See only platonic relationship." She said.

She looked at Anna and than me. I felt her pull my hand to the bathroom.

"Platonic relationship?" She raised an eyebrow.

"Peyton? What do you want from the menu?" Anna asked and I smiled at Kacy.

I opened the door but felt her turn me. She made my back slam against the door. I than felt the door open and made me fall.

"Jesus don't fucking hurt her alright." Anna said as she caught me.

She made me stand and made me walk away with her. I could hear yelling and when we got our food we walked out deciding not to eat there.

We went home but saw a car following us we turned on different streets and they still followed us.

When we got home they were right there and it was Kacy who followed us.

"What the fuck?!" Paxton yelled.

"Are you fucking crazy?!" Paxton yelled.

Kacy didn't care she just came marching right up to me. She eyed me before I just ran back into the house. I wanted to be in my safe place but before I could even get up the stairs. Kacy pulled me back.

My parents were in the living room which was fighting over.

"Jesus you go to Anna for fucking support?!" She yelled.

"What's going on-" my dad asked me but he was cut off when I felt someone shove me to the counter.

"DO NOT TOUCH MY DAUGHTER!" He yelled grabbing her arm.

When she got out of his grip she stood over me. I could feel something cut my leg when I realized a knife dropped.

"After everything I did for you..." she said.

"You sleep so goddamn much... you don't even care to ask if I ever need help on my work..." she said crouching down.

"KACY!!" Paxton and Anna ran after seeing my dad try to kick Kacy out of the house.

"Your such a bad person at this stupid relationship shit. A terrible girlfriend who doesn't even bother to care about the other partner!" She said and I could just feel my emotions ganging up on me.

"Shut the fuck up Kacy!" Paxton yelled and I was just on the edge.

"You have so many people to back you up yet they don't know what you actually act. You sleep so much and you done even care!" She yelled and I realized I haven't told her.

"Kacy she suffers from severe insomnia. Which means she can't control her sleep very much..." my dad spoke and I knew that Kacy regretted what she said.

"I made a mistake. I didn't mean to." She said.

"Kacy.. I don't wanna continue this 'I made a mistake'" I said and she realized.

"I won't make one again I promise please." She muttered.

"No. I hate the way I was living with you. You use me like I'm a piece of shit you found in the garbage." I said.

"We're over."