24

Anna's POV
"Yo were gonna go to the park wanna come." Eva asked me busting into my room.

"And we wanna ice skate. Even though you've probably never ice skated." Emma said as all four girls were now in my room.

"Uhm sure... I guess." I said as they were looking through my closet.

"Double up. It's gonna be freezing in the ice rink. It's said to be about 20° today." Dev said grabbing me a couple of sweatshirts.

"Than why are we going to the park?" I asked as I got up changing in my bathroom.

"Because... Sab here said it would be nice. Even though it's a shitty idea." Emma said as they laughed.

"Mkay." I mumbled walking out.

~~~~~

"Anna how's Peyton? I haven't seen her much since the big fight broke out between Lucas and Jackson." Sab spoke up as I looked at them.

"She's okay. We study together here and there but sometimes she doesn't show up or I don't either."

"You falling in love miss shumateee." Emma said and I rolled my eyes.

"Speaking of which. What happened? Why did the fight happen?" Eva asked.

"Just a bad breakup I guess? I don't know. Wasn't there much." I said walking in a squiggly line.

Cause she's not straight. Why would she walk straight duh 🤨

"What do y'all wanna do?" I asked as everyone shrugged.

"Why don't we just walk around. We got hella layers of clothes I think we will be fine." Sab said and I rolled my eyes.

I looked around and the rink caught my eye with somebody on it. The rink doesn't open till 1 and it's 11 right now.

"Uhm... Im gonna go do something real quick. I'll catch up with you guys later." I said walking away without letting them say anything.

I stood on the edge of the rink to see Peyton skating with the broom pushing water to level out the ice.

"Ooh Miss Wright." I said and she looked at me.

"Anna. The rink doesn't open another 2 hours?" She said and I nodded.

"I know but I was already in the park and I wanted to say hi." I said and she smiled.

"Well hello." She said skating towards the edge where I was.

"So... when did you get here?" I asked her and she shrugged.

"Maybe an hour ago?" She said and I nodded.

She smiled at me as I just looked straight in her eyes. Deep blue just like a river flowing water on a deep stream to a ending waterfall.

"Uhh... Anna??" She said snapping me out as she was looking at me.

"I asked are you gonna come back and skate." She said and I nodded.

"Bringing a couple friends if you don't mind." I said and she shook her head no.

"The rink is available to everyone. You my friend have to pay this time." She said and I smiled nodding.

"Well I gotta head back." I said and she nodded.

"Byee." I said and she responded with the same word.

~~~~~

"Okay no Peyton I swear to god if you drop me I'm gonna drop kick you so-" I was cut off when I fell on my butt has Peyton laughed at me.

"Stop laughing it's not funny." I said and she smiled.

She pulled me back up as I tried to skate again but ended up slipping Peyton up and made her fall.

I quickly caught her so her head didn't hit the ground.

"You suck at skating so fucking much." She said and I laughed.

"Yeah I know. I still got bruises on my butt from last time." I said and she smiled again.

"And probably a broken back." I said and she chuckled.

I skated pretty well with her but when she lets go... I look like I'm a dancing penguin trying to attract a mate.

"Stoppp." I whined as she pulled me to the edge so I could get a break. We talked a little more and I liked this... this talking thing.

Eva's POV
"Looks like Anna is hitting it off pretty well with Peyton." I said as I pointed at them as Anna tried to skate.

We heard them both laughing as Anna fell down for the 17th time today.

"I think they look cute together." Emma said.

"This is good for Anna. Ever since she practically got kicked out of her moms house she hasn't laughed as much." Sab and we all agreed.

"I wonder if they fucked yet." Dev asked and we all looked at her.

"What! It's a genuine question! You know Anna..." Dev said as we all laughed in agreement.

"Nah I don't think... Peyton is probably a little scared at the least on losing her v card. That's probably why Jackson broke up with her. But Anna doesn't seem to care about sex anymore..." I said as I watched them skate around the skating rink.

"She cares about Peyton and won't admit it because she's never experienced this... and plus Anna has never acted this way with a girl." I mumbled speaking my opinion.

"Naw I think your right... Anna has spent more time with her more than she spends time with us." Sab said.

"I'm betting 50$ they date." Dev said.

"69$ if they date in the next month." Emma said smirking.

"200$ they date next year." I said and they all looked at me.

"Each." I smirked and they all rolled their eyes.

Peyton's Pov
I stayed with Anna has much as I could because I only brought one sweatshirt and one sweatpants... I didn't have anything under my sweatshirt except a sports bra and I was rushed for work this morning.

Anna was the only thing that was keeping me from freezing to death...