101

Anna is 23 and so is Peyton. And their kid is 3. Married and has a house of their own. Pluto the husky as their dog.
Both Paxton and Lucas is 24. Also married
The five of them live in LA but Paxton and Lucas go to Stanford and Anna and Peyton go to UCLA.

Anna's POV
"Charlotte!" I yelled running up to my daughters room.

"I got your glass of water." I said out of breath.

"Thanks mama." She said smiling as I was panting.

"You okay?" I heard as Peyton kissed my lips as I nodded

"Hi mommy." Charlotte said kissing her cheek.

"You ready for your bed time story?" Peyton asked as she shook her head.

She puts up pause with her index and started to drink her water. After downing the entire thing and giving the glass back to me she got comfy in her twin bed.

"I'm ready." She said as Peyton laid in bed with her.

I laid at the end of the bed while Peyton read the book. It was a book about dinosaurs that Charlotte chose.

Soon enough Charlotte fell asleep while Peyton got up.

"I'm gonna go get a shower." She said kissing my cheek.

"Alright love." I said kissing her forehead.

"Goodnight Char." I whispered kissing her forehead and leaving cracking the door.

"Anna." I heard downstairs.

I went down and saw Peyton sitting on the couch.

"And I thought you were getting a shower?" I said sitting next to her.

"Jackson's out of his two year jail." She mumbled.

"Don't worry about it. He's not gonna come after her." I said hugging her.

"But what if he does. I don't want Charlotte to get hurt or be afraid." She said and I kissed her head.

"It's okay. Your just overthinking it. I promise she will be okay." I said as she straddled my lap.

"Are you sure?" She asked and I nodded.

"It's okay." I said pulling a hair behind her ear.

"Go get your shower and I'll keep checking it on her tonight." I said and she nodded.

~~~~~

"Morning Mommy!" Charlotte said has Peyton kissed her cheek.

"Morning mama boon." She said as I smiled giving her some eggs and bacon.

"Hi sweetie." I said.

"You ready for Pre-K today?" I asked her and she nodded.

"Anna you wanna take her to school or me?" Peyton asked as I nodded.

"Yeah I'll take her today." I said cooking Peyton's eggs.

"Hey Char will you feed Pluto for me?" I said and she said yes but I didn't hear the food being dug out.

"Char?" I spoke turning around to see her feeding Pluto with a piece of bacon.

"Char. I didn't mean that." I said laughing as I got the food out feeding Pluto.

Peyton came back out as she sat next to Charlotte. I smiled at their daughter mother bond as I gave Peyton her eggs.

The news came on as it was still talking about Jackson's release. I looked at Peyton as her leg started to bounce up and down really fast. I kissed the side of her head and turned it to Super Why for Charlotte.