18

Peyton's Pov
I wasn't able to move a lot more than I could now. Paxton told me I should stay home but I didn't want too. Plus there's notes I need to take and I have to visit someone.

I know I was gonna meet Jackson at some point and I'd like to get it over with whatever he has to say.

I put a sweatshirt over and decided to go with sweats. I out makeup over my eye and went out.

"Why don't I take you to school." I heard Paxton say as she got a sandwich.

"Sure." I said as I went out.

I got in the car as we drove a silent way to the school. I got out and walked in as Paxton found Lucas and they were smooching out like couples do before school.

I was in the library getting books and turning them in. I felt hands behind me in my waist as I looked up seeing Jackson.

"Hey baby." He said as I felt so uncomfortable.

I don't feel the same way ever since and I don't wanna be close anymore...

"Jackson... we need to talk." I said nervously.

"What's wrong?" He asked and I looked at him dumbfounded.

"You left me... you literally left me coughing up blood. I can't do that again and I don't wanna be someone that's gonna hurt me just for hanging out with someone who I think is really cool." I said has he started to get angry.

I wanted to walk away from him but he pulled me back. I felt him hand on my wrist and the other one holding my waist.

"Your proving yourself to be slut right now. You wanna earn the title as a slut? I don't think you want that." He said as if grip tighten in my waist on top of a bruise making me wince.

"Peyton! Let's go!" I heard Paxton as she walked in.

"What the fuck... get off of her!" She yelled pulling me.

I saw Lucas coming in as he grabbed Jackson practically throwing him out of the library.

"What! I'm dating a fucking slut!" He yelled as Paxton tried stopping Lucas.

I watched Lucas throw a punch and another. One after the other one he didn't stop until Paxton pushed him.

"I'm not letting you get suspended now let's go!" She yelled.

I looked at Jackson who looked just like me when he beat me.

"Cmon." I said helping Jackson up.

I brought him to a fountain grabbing some Kleenex's... I wet the substance and started to clean the cuts that formed on to his face.

Yeah I know he may have hurt me but I can't just leave him on the floor bleeding out.

"Peyton do you still love me?" He asked me and I looked at him.

"Jackson Im sorry... I really am. But there is someone out there that is good for you and I think that me and you aren't a price that fit together." I said and he got a little angry.

"Please respect my opinion... I'm really trying here..." I said as his fist balled up.

"So this is me... letting you down as soft as possible..." I said leaving him.

I walked to my first hour and sat down and started to just read until class started.

Anna's POV
I watched Lucas throw at least 10 punches down at Jackson's face. I looked at Peyton who was in Paxton's arms.

"Cmon Anna. We don't wanna be a witness to this fight." Eva said as I couldn't help but look back at Peyton helping Jackson up.

I walked and the thoughts coursing my veins and running into my mind. One by one each of them about Peyton.

She probably doesn't have feelings for me... why do I even have feelings for her... I'm suppose to be the girl that doesn't give a fuck... but I give a fuck about Peyton.

Despite her being 5'4 she worked perfectly with me... hugs... kisses... man what am I even thinking about.

"Uh... Anna your about to run into a-" I heard as my thoughts crashed down in my mind by me running into a wall.

"Wall..." Emma said.

I rubbed my head as I heard them laughing..

"Daydreaming about Peyton I see?" As I rolled my eyes.

"Okay but Anna it's clear that your feelings for Peyton is showing... Like... really showing." Eva said and I rolled my eyes.

"You've never felt like this about anyone... Ever thought confronting Peyton and talking to her? Maybe you guys could have relationship."Dev said as I shook my head no.

"Cmon... Your like the player maybe try actually falling in love this time..." Sab spoke up.

"And plus you guys would look so cute together." Emma said and I rolled my eyes.

I walked in as I saw Peyton reading. I sat next to her but she didn't look. She was sleeping... her book laid up so she looked as if she was reading. I crumpled a piece of paper up and threw it at her head as she woke up.

Soon people started to come in and the teacher started a lesson. Looking over at Peyton she fell asleep again...

"God what is you and your sleeping." I said kicking her desk.

She woke up in a jerk before she finally looked at me.

She turned to her clock and looked at me.

"PEYTON! ANSWER THIS QUESTION!" The teacher yelled as Peyton looked up.

She looked down at her homework that was poorly done and she panicked.

"7." I whispered and she said 7.

"Corrects pay more attention please." He said and she nodded.

She turned to me before she got up. She walked out of class... just casually...

"MISS WRIGHT WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!" The teacher yelled.

"Can I... uh go to the bathroom." I asked has he rolled his eyes and nodded.

"Hey Hey Peyton... wait up." I said as she stopped walking.

"Are you okay?" I asked her and she shrugged.

"I'm fine. I just need to go home and rest a little." She said and I nodded letting her go...