91

Peyton's Pov
"Ma'am?" I asked making my way to the coach's office.

"Don't call me that. Call me coach." She said lookin up at me.

"What do you- oh you must be the girl." She said and I was confused.

"The special girl. On why I had two benched my two best players." She said in disappointment.

"Ma'am- I mean Coach. Anna and Kacy are not benched anymore." I said and her eyes lit up.

"Wha- how?" She asked and I shrugged.

"Don't worry about it." I said and she raised an eyebrow.

"Come with me Miss Wright." She said and j followed her down to the office.

"Alright and what is her punishment?" She asked the principal.

"Excuse me?" He asked and looked at me.

"Coach I don't have a punishment. My panic attack set the two of them off it wasn't their fault." I said and the principal looked at me.

"And why did you have a panic attack?" He asked me.

"I just had a big panic attack. What you asked was a personal question. Don't ask that again please." I said and the coach looked at me.

I knew if I had to tell him he'd bench Kacy. I couldn't let that happened because both Anna and Kacy are the best players on the team. They are good with the plays but it's just hard when one is upset and the other is too.

"She's not wrong. That was a personal question she doesn't have to answer." The Coach said and I sighed a relief.

The principal got annoyed. He let it slide since I had a panic attack and there was a big tournament coming up.

Lucas took me home since Paxton was at work.

"Drop me off at Anna's will you?"I asked him and he nodded smiling.

I texted Anna and she said she would be on her porch to help me in.

"So? Did you want this to be a tutoring lesson? Or what?" She asked and I shook my head no.

"Your going to the tournament." I said and she cocked her head.

"Wha- wait how?" She asked and I smiled.

"Don't worry about it." I said and grabbed my waist.

She took the crutches away from me out her arm over her shoulder helping me in.

"Oh hello Peyton." Her dad said and I smiled. I waved and he went on with his business.

"PEYTON?!" I heard as I was just about to sit on Anna's bed her little brother came in view.

He ran to hug me as I fell on the bed wincing a little but hugging Brandon.

"I missed you so fucking much!" He yelled.

"Okay first of all. Language Brandon. Second of all get off of her she's injured." Anna said making him get off of me.

"So are you two dating?" He asked and we both shook our heads no to see a frown rose upon his face.

"We'll get there. Don't worry About us. Sooo any new girls?" I asked him and he shook his head no.

"Alright Brandon you go." Anna said.

"I'll take you for ice cream later!!" She yelled and turned her attention to me. I felt her lay in between my legs.

"Is Kacy off the bench?" She asked and I nodded.

"Damn..." she said and I frowned.

"I'm sorry Anna." I mumbled.

"It's okay. I didn't mean to make you feel bad." She said and I shook my head.

Me and Anna were on great terms. I'm glad I got out of the toxic relationship and I'm hoping that maybe I wanna be with Anna I just don't wanna dive straight for a relationship.

~~~~~

Me and Anna sat together during history class. We had the coach and sometimes she'd let us off the hook for no work.

"Yo Anna? Wanna dip? Go back to my place?" I heard seeing a tall black haired girl.

"No thank you." Anna said but the girl didn't stop.

I looked at Anna who was just looking at me. She didn't want to look anywhere else when the table started to get crowded.They we're all saying Anna's name.

One even tried asking her out. Another tried inviting her to party and the finally the teacher told everyone to sit down.

"You okay?" Anna asked and I looked at her and nodded.

Her phone started to go off with texts full of girls as she put her head down.

"Stop texting me!!" She yelled and I was shaken by the fact of her outburst.

I put her phone on do not disturb and the teacher realized her outburst.

"It's a couple minutes before the bell rings Why don't you two go to your next classes." The Coach said and we nodded.

I looked back to Anna's friends who were still shocked. The crutches were hurting so Anna took them and held my waist.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to burst in front of you." She said and I shook my head.

"It's okay." I said and instead of going to the next class we stayed outside.

"People keep inviting me everywhere to go. And I hate it cause at this point if we were on island I'd be way more than satisfied cause I'd be with you." She said rambling on.

"And we dont even have to have alcohol or weed. I don't care at least I would be with you." She kept going.

"I'm sorry I didn't me-" I cut her off bringing her face closer to mine and kissing her straight on the lips.

A/n

Y'all mad at me now?