70

Peyton's Pov
I've stopped taking the Aderall. I've found new ways to keep me happy with Kacy. It's been more than a few weeks after she asked me out.

Anna has completely ignored me. Kacy told me not to worry but I really couldn't help myself. I always exchanged looks with her but she was always trying to do her work.

"No Kace comida means food." I said and rolled her eyes.

"Baby you wanna get some comida right now?" She asked and I laughed.

She begged me with her puppy eyes and I couldn't say no. We got in the car and went for food.

"Oh fuck I'm gonna have to start working..." I mumbled looking at my wallet.

"Hey you wanna apply for a job together?" I asked and she shrugged.

"There's a job opening for a expensive restaurant and I wanna work there. Pays 15$ an hour." I said and her eyes widen.

"I see. It pays more than most jobs." She said and I nodded.

"It's an expensive restaurant I told you that." I said and she laughed.

Once we got the food and the drinks we walked out together when I ran into someone.

"Fucking shit I'm so sorry." I said grabbing napkins to wipe the drink off the sweatshirt.

The sweatshirt was familiar. Was that mine? I looked up and jumped to see Anna.

She was wearing my sweatshirt... I've totally forgotten about hers it's still hanging up in my closet...

"It's okay." She mumbled as I looked to my right to see her friends.

"Again I am so sorry..." I said and she had a slight smile before it died down.

"Cmon baby let's go." I heard as Kacy pulled me away.

I looked back at Anna again she frowned before contuining to walk.

"You ready?" I heard as Kacy had the job offer pulled up.

"Uhm yeah." I said and she started to put my information in.

I felt really bad that I ran into Anna with my drink. The sweatshirt is probably ruined by now.

"Alright application submitted and I can't wait for the free food you get." She said pecking my lips.

"Yeah yeah you just excited for the free food." I said and she smiled.

"Cmon we are going to go to the soccer field." She said grabbing my hand.

"Oh Cmon..." I said and she laughed.

It was November so me and Lacy have been dating for a little over a month. It was also cold so we had sweatpants and a sweatshirt season.

Kacy brought me too the field that was closest. She popped out a soccer ball and stepped on the field with me behind her.

"Nooo I suck at this." I said and she laughed.

"It's okay. Just try that's all you have to do." She said and I groaned.

She set the ball in front of me. This... I remember being with Anna doing this all the time.

The things she tried to teach me in soccer but it was all hopeless. I one time was aiming for the goal but somehow I kicked it at Anna's face and she wasn't even near the goal.

It was one of our memories we always laughed at. And even now that one is fading too.

I wanna be able to remember the memories with Anna but I don't think she wants anything to do with me.